Men

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by giggles04
I swear... more power to you! I would get sooo confused!
No you wouldn't. As long as you aren't intimate with any off them, it's all fun and you don't have to worry about their "issues".

G

giggles04

Originally posted by migtig
No you wouldn't. As long as you aren't intimate with any off them, it's all fun and you don't have to worry about their "issues".

Ha... true true. But I think I'm going to stick with the one I've got!!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by kwillia
Are you gonna count the "double booking on Fridays" or don'tja have to mention it cause you turned the double booking into a triple booking then cancelled all three and did RoseRed instead...:lmao:
She cancelled on me too!!! :bawl:

Athena1078

Social Director
I got semi busted the other night.. I was hangin out with a new guy, and a guy I had been seeing came to the bar.. Last place I expected to see him.. I didn't even talk to him, pretended not to see him.. Last night when we were talking, he asked if I had any single friends. *ouch*. Mainly just cause he was my favorite to talk to.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Athena1078
I got semi busted the other night.. I was hangin out with a new guy, and a guy I had been seeing came to the bar.. Last place I expected to see him..
Did the 'married' guy bust you, or someone else? :confused:

Athena1078

Social Director
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Did the 'married' guy bust you, or someone else? :confused:
No, he is up in Baltimore.. It was a guy I starting talking to the other night, Tex. Then I was out and met up with someone else and Tex saw me. I was supposed to be over Tex's house tonight, but I dont' think that is going to happen now

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Athena1078
No, he is up in Baltimore.. It was a guy I starting talking to the other night, Tex. Then I was out and met up with someone else and Tex saw me. I was supposed to be over Tex's house tonight, but I dont' think that is going to happen now
Well...if you just met him the other night...you're fair game. If he's gonna get his briefs bunched over this, you don't need him.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Well...if you just met him the other night...you're fair game. If he's gonna get his briefs bunched over this, you don't need him.
:yeahthat:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by migtig
:bonk: :bonk:
5.gif