Metrocast Cable

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Why is it such a surprise that there's only one cable company here? There's only 1 in every other county too. It's the same way in every state I've ever lived in. :lol:

Not a surprise, I just wonder why no other company but Metrocast bid for the cable service in St. Mary's. I understand the one cable company 'rule' & that only one cable company is given the geographic rights to provide cable service; although I don't necessarily agree with it.

ღ¸. •*¨`*•✲*★Merry Christmas & Wishes for a Very Happy New Year★*❤

C

CUBuff

It was probably more, it took him 3 hours to finalize his "witty " retort :lol:

Big f'ing deal. I forgot the r, either way you're still a douch. Why don't you go back and phuck your mother. I can see why you're a 24/7 single dad. No woman in their right mind would be with you. A backwoods, incestuous piece of $hit - you're a real winner!!!

C

CUBuff

Move to Charles or Calvert and get stuck with Comcrap and b!tch when you get charged their franchise fees. :yay:

When I lived in Silver Spring, I did b!tch about Comcast. What I did was switch over to Verizon FiOS. Down here, not so much. Metrocast is the only game in town.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Big f'ing deal. I forgot the r, either way you're still a douch. Why don't you go back and phuck your mother. I can see why you're a 24/7 single dad. No woman in their right mind would be with you. A backwoods, incestuous piece of $hit - you're a real winner!!!

:howdy: Merry Christmas