Middle School Girls Track Team Stage Protest Against Trans Athlete After WOKE Judge OVERRULES BAN!

BOP

A United States Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that a West Virginia law that bars biological boys from competing on girls' sports teams cannot be enforced with regard to a 13-year-old who competes on the girls' track and field team at the athlete's middle school.

Hijinx

Unfortunately and shamefully that is the only way the women have to beat this thing.
Stop calling these boys by the wrong pronoun and allowing them to ruin sports for young women and girls.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
These federal courts are out of control and need to be sat down...but they won't be.

Anyway, the obvious answer is to abolish "girls" sports altogether. Democrats have decided that sports are for males only because they are the Party of Women and know what's best for women and girls. Get back in the bedroom where you belong, Handmaid.

The sad part is that today's kids and future generations will never know any different. They'll just accept the dystopian nightmare the fascists have turned America into.

DaSDGuy

These federal courts are out of control and need to be sat down...but they won't be.

Anyway, the obvious answer is to abolish "girls" sports altogether. Democrats have decided that sports are for males only because they are the Party of Women and know what's best for women and girls. Get back in the bedroom where you belong, Handmaid.

The sad part is that today's kids and future generations will never know any different. They'll just accept the dystopian nightmare the fascists have turned America into.
No more mens sports. No more womens sports. Starting having XX chromosome sports and XY chromosome sports. Onsite testing required upon demand. No appeal of the test results. If you test XY that's who you compete with.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No more mens sports. No more womens sports. Starting having XX chromosome sports and XY chromosome sports. Onsite testing required upon demand. No appeal of the test results. If you test XY that's who you compete with.

Nah, to hell with women. They shouldn't be competing against men anyway. They should go make a sammich and wait naked for their man in the bedroom.

Amirite Democrats?

Hijinx

Nah, to hell with women. They shouldn't be competing against men anyway. They should go make a sammich and wait naked for their man in the bedroom.

Amirite Democrats?
There have always been jobs that men can do better. This whole argument about keeping men out of women's sports is only further proof of that.
Women should not have to compete with men in their sports, and men should not have to compete with women in their jobs.

Simply put placing women in jobs they do not belong in places the women and the men in more danger, and the job does not get done properly.
Now that isn't popular, and it pisses the women who want the salaries of the men , but can't do the job, but it's truth.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Amirite Democrats?
I suppose I need to change my party affiliation. This sounds like a damned good deal. Although, to be honest, most dem woman couldn't entice a rise to the occasion, but a sandwich sounds nice.

Reactions: BOP

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I suppose I need to change my party affiliation. This sounds like a damned good deal. Although, to be honest, most dem woman couldn't entice a rise to the occasion, but a sandwich sounds nice.
A nice thick slice of tofu on rice cakes.