Might be time for a Mossad retiree to quietly diminish the crowd.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Stanford called out over man in Hamas headband 'terrorizing' Jewish students

Kevin Feigelis spoke with congressional lawmakers in March amid scrutiny of antisemitism at colleges

A Stanford University Ph.D. student who testified before Congress on the rise of antisemitism on college campuses likened anti-Israel protesters who have set up an encampment on campus to children and the school to parents who refuse to dole out proper discipline.

Kevin Feigelis, 30, who is studying artificial intelligence at the northern California campus, said anti-Israel agitators have disrupted classes and some professors and teaching assistants have encouraged students to participate in demonstrations.

"I'm a bit older than these youngsters that go to college," Feigelis told Fox News Digital. "These kids are not really my main enemy. I think of them as children because mostly they're 18 years old. They're misbehaving and acting like children, and it's in the nature of children to misbehave."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Did you ever think you'd see the day when Islamic terrorists would take over US college campuses with the full approval of the college itself, AND full approval of our "President"?

As low as Democrats have sunk in the past, it never occurred to me that they could twist the narrative to make terrorism and genocide palatable to half the country.

Bare-ya-cuda

Did you ever think you'd see the day when Islamic terrorists would take over US college campuses with the full approval of the college itself, AND full approval of our "President"?

As low as Democrats have sunk in the past, it never occurred to me that they could twist the narrative to make terrorism and genocide palatable to half the country.
Islamic terrorist are playing the long game.

Reactions: BOP