Mike Pence

Lilypad

Plus for Pence:
He could easily become POTUS as Donald becomes the first president impeached by his own party.
Minus for Pence:
America cashes its reality check, holds its nose and votes for Hillary. Donald makes millions plundering the remainder of his campaign funds as "loan repayment" and Pence is unemployed.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Trump + Pence = the odd couple.

Thank you. Odd couple is putting it mildly. This pence worship by trump voters explains the obvious : trump voters haven't the first clue what they want. If you want anti establishment you can't possibly be ok with pence as veep. If you want insider, pence is your man. Or jeb. Or marco. Not donald.

"I want the hot fudge sunday. With kale."

Last edited:

Hijinx

Plus for Pence:
He could easily become POTUS as Donald becomes the first president impeached by his own party.
Minus for Pence:
America cashes its reality check, holds its nose and votes for Hillary. Donald makes millions plundering the remainder of his campaign funds as "loan repayment" and Pence is unemployed.

I believe your scenario is not very insightful.
I doubt the republicans (as sorry a bunch as they are) would ever impeach Trump.
Impeachment has to be for something the President did in office.

If America cashes a reality check they will vote for Trump, not some witch who has spent a lifetime getting rich in politics.
Donald already makes millions , already has put millions into his campaign, and probably will use the remainder of his campaign funds paying himself back
but how many millions is that? I don't believe his campaign has been that lucrative.
At any rate not near as much money as Hillary is going to have left over and put in her kitty.