Mike's Food Fund

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Mike needs help this year more then ever. Thanks to Walmart not selling him turkeys this year. He has been dealing with Walmart for the last 15 years he cant even a return call from the managers..

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
it is turkey time everything is a mess. first walmart refused to sell me turkeys. after spending about half a million dollars over 15 years walmart refused my order the store manager left it to an assistant manager to tell me . i left messages but no response.ifound 500 turkeys with todd morgan s help donations are way down i cannot fundraise like in the past due to covid i need your help please send a check to mikes food fund 21310c great mills rd lexington park md 20653 please help me feed the poor this christmas

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Mike needs help this year more then ever. Thanks to Walmart not selling him turkeys this year. He has been dealing with Walmart for the last 15 years he cant even a return call from the managers..
it is turkey time everything is a mess. first walmart refused to sell me turkeys. after spending about half a million dollars over 15 years walmart refused my order the store manager left it to an assistant manager to tell me . i left messages but no response.ifound 500 turkeys with todd morgan s help donations are way down i cannot fundraise ...
:eyebrow: Are you or are you not Mike? More than willing to help, but not if we're being strung along. Again, Mike said he was not going to help after last year.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
it is turkey time everything is a mess. first walmart refused to sell me turkeys. after spending about half a million dollars over 15 years walmart refused my order the store manager left it to an assistant manager to tell me . i left messages but no response.ifound 500 turkeys with todd morgan s help donations are way down i cannot fundraise like in the past due to covid i need your help please send a check to mikes food fund 21310c great mills rd lexington park md 20653 please help me feed the poor this christmas

Why won't they sell him the turkeys?? It's not like he's asking them to donate them. How can they not sell freaking turkeys??

mitzi

:eyebrow: Are you or are you not Mike? More than willing to help, but not if we're being strung along. Again, Mike said he was not going to help after last year.

That was a year ago, he was angry. I'm sure he's cooled off by now. There's an article on The Bay Net that he needs help.

mitzi

I saw it Monday. Now I can't find it either. It may not have been on The Bay Net but one of the other local sites. I'll keep searching.

mitzi

:lol: That one is dated 2009...
But regardless, there was a new post from another user requesting help.

Well I'm sorry. That came to me as a share from a FB friend. No wonder neither of us could find it on the site. I usually look at dates before I share something. I was wrong on this one. :(

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Is there a shortage of turkeys out there for Walmart or other distributors or stores to not have the turkeys they used to sell to Mike? What gives?

Louise

If I may ...

Is there a shortage of turkeys out there for Walmart or other distributors or stores to not have the turkeys they used to sell to Mike? What gives?

Look up the current CEO of Walmart and what he has to say. Sam is rolling in his grave. That will answer your question.

Here ya go for a start...

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/walmart-ceos-hypocrisy-on-trump/

And this...

https://qz.com/1934416/walmarts-ceo-congratulates-biden-and-calls-for-covid-19-relief/

And, there is more available. I quit Google a while back. I use DuckDuckGo. And quit FB and Twit before that. I am a pioneer like my ancestors. God bless the USA. :patriot:

And, yes, you may keep on postin’ on, please. Thanks.

Last edited: