Military Specials At Disney

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Anyone ever use the "Disney Salute to the Military" Tickets?

I just bought a few of the 4 day park hopper and more, and would be interested in what "and more" consists of.

It sounds like a GREAT deal, as you can get the 4 day hopper ticket anytime, but I don't think these prices can be beat.

Rommey

We're going to Disneyland next week on the Military 3-day park hopper. I don't think there is "and more" with mine...just the park hopper. Great price though, and even though we are going for just two days, it was cheaper to get the 3-day ticket.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
We're going to Disneyland next week on the Military 3-day park hopper. I don't think there is "and more" with mine...just the park hopper. Great price though, and even though we are going for just two days, it was cheaper to get the 3-day ticket.

The 4 day you get to "hop" from park to park within the same day (same as the 3 day I believe) get the waterpark access.. and the more I THINK maybe other Disney parks or adventures.

Let me know when you get back what other niceties you may get..

Most interested in how to eat for the days you spend in the park..

Rommey

The 4 day you get to "hop" from park to park within the same day (same as the 3 day I believe) get the waterpark access.. and the more I THINK maybe other Disney parks or adventures.

Let me know when you get back what other niceties you may get..

Most interested in how to eat for the days you spend in the park..

We'll be going to DisneyWorld again in November, but we can't get the military tickets for there yet because the current deal ends in Oct(?), but we are assuming there will be another deal for next year.

We've been going to DW every year for the past 5 years and we have used the dining plans each time. We usually stay at the Wilderness Lodge for the convenience. This year we belong to the Vacation Club, so we'll be staying in the new tower at the Contemporary Hotel. Not sure if we will do the dining plan.

The dining plan doesn't really save you money, per se. But...if you want to try some dining you normally wouldn't then it can save you some. If you just like or want the quick meals, then the dining plan is not worth it. But its convenient, however you could also just charge everything back to your room and pay up at the end.

There are a few places we like at each of the parks.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Good luck. We wanted to reserve a week in April, and I STARTED checking almost a year ago, and there were no rooms available.

LazySmurfette

We went in 09 and stayed there, loved it!!! We had the park hopper passes also. Gave us the luxury to pick and choose what we wanted to do and on what day. Also had the meal plan. I would love to go back again just not thanksgiving week:cds:. Everything was booked as far out as we could. Like breakfast with the princesses (I know Bubba won't be interested in this :killingme) was done however many days/months in advance. We were there for a week so we had a little flexibility with any of our reservations.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
It was right around $165.

GREAT deal, as I understand the regular price is well over $300.

That is an AWESOME deal! I just checked Disney, and here are the prices they quoted:

days Price Per Day

Ages 10+ Ages 3-9
Total Price*

1 Day Ticket $190.00 $182.00 $760.00

2 Day Ticket $135.00 $127.00 $1080.00

3 Day Ticket $110.67 $103.33 $1328.00

4 Day Ticket $85.00 $79.25 $1360.00

5 Day Ticket $69.00 $64.40 $1380.00

6 Day Ticket $58.33 $54.50 $1400.00

7 Day Ticket $50.71 $47.43 $1420.00

8 Day Ticket $45.00 $42.13 $1440.00

9 Day Ticket $40.56 $38.00 $1460.00

10 Day Ticket $37.00 $34.70 $1480.00

angelbaby

We went in 09 and stayed there, loved it!!! We had the park hopper passes also. Gave us the luxury to pick and choose what we wanted to do and on what day. Also had the meal plan. I would love to go back again just not thanksgiving week:cds:. Everything was booked as far out as we could. Like breakfast with the princesses (I know Bubba won't be interested in this :killingme) was done however many days/months in advance. We were there for a week so we had a little flexibility with any of our reservations.

Breakfast with the princesses is ALWAYS booked up that far in advance. Its the most popular of all the character breakfasts.