Mishandling classified documents

Grumpy

Bidenfiles.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden Held ‘Stolen’ Classified Docs at His Delaware Home AND the Secret Service Kept No Records of Visitors While They Were There

Steve Bannan asked Davis to clarify the word “stole”. He noted that no one has ever “accused President Trump of stealing records.”

Davis replied:

The former Vice President Joe Biden did not have these same privileges as Vice President as President’s do. Vice Presidents, like anyone else, cannot take government records. They can’t take Vice Presidential records when they leave office and they certainly can’t take classified records.
The President can take Presidential records when he leaves office, whether they’re classified or not. No one else can and so that’s the issue.
Vice President Joe Biden absolutely stole government records. He absolutely stole classified records when he left office by the mere fact that they are in his possession. He moved them at least once when he left office, on January 20, 2017. He moved them again when he moved into the Biden Penn Office at 101 Constitution Avenue in February of 2018.
He apparently has other stolen records at another location.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

'The View' Goes off Into Loony Conspiracy Land Over the Biden Classified Docs

The fact that they haven’t been able to do him in despite all their efforts is a tribute to the fact that there’s not a lot there to get, unless they make it up and lie about it, like Russia collusion. Then she acts like the Biden documents dropped out of the air just to upset their plans to get Trump, ignoring the fact that Joe Biden improperly took the documents and kept them in insecure settings for years.

She’s the same person who said on Tuesday that the two situations are different because they think that Trump is a liar and Biden isn’t. That shows what kind of judgment Behar has.

But perhaps the funniest part was Whoopi Goldberg’s reaction to one of the other co-hosts saying that this was still bad for Biden. “Let’s find out what this is first. Again, one of the things that gets me crazy is before we know, it’s already been spun a specific way,” Goldberg huffed.

Is she kidding? She’s been the queen of spinning without the facts when it comes to Trump and/or any Republicans. She’s always shooting her mouth off without knowing what she is talking about, as are most of her co-hosts.

Goldberg said she wondered why they weren’t looking for the documents before this, “Because to me, if you are missing classified information, I don’t mean to laugh, but in my house, if stuff is missing, I know it’s missing.”

That’s when co-host Sunny Hostin went over the conspiracy slide, “Does it feel like oppo-research to you? Does it feel like the Republicans are behind it?”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘Corvette Excuse Won’t Cut It’ – Biden’s Claim He Didn’t Know About Docs Could Come Back To Bite Him

But Turley went on to explain just how problematic the “inadvertently misplaced” excuse might be, especially given the fact that the documents have been found in multiple locations.

“It seems that these documents were likely moved more than once. Biden left office as vice president in 2017. He presumably took these documents at that time. However, they ended up in different places, including one document found separately from the ‘garage files’ in the residence,” Turley explained.

In addition, the Penn Biden Center did not open its doors until February of 2018 — more than a year after Biden vacated the White House — meaning that the documents were in one location after Biden left the White House and had to be moved at least once before they were discovered in his office there.

Hijinx

Well certainly Goldberg and Behar are not the sharpest knives in the drawer, but what does that say about their viewers.?
They are some of the most bigoted haters but they also have others in the media such as Joy Reid and the MSNBC hate superstars & lesbians Rachel Maddow, Lindsey Reiser & the Trannie Katelyn Burns.

herb749

Does he even have the authority to take them in the 1st place. He was the VP, not the President.

I can see the dumb a$$es on the View now, well he knew he was going to be elected President.

SamSpade

Does he even have the authority to take them in the 1st place. He was the VP, not the President.

I can see the dumb a$$es on the View now, well he knew he was going to be elected President.
To the best of my knowledge -

No, he had zero right to them. Only Obama would have.

I’m listening to talking heads on CNN and they’re spewing the useless talking point that unlike Trump he didn’t resist handing them over. Kind of a pointless remark because they were ALREADY in hand at the point of discovery and since presumably no one knew they were there - sure - you don’t subpoena documents you don’t know about. Why would someone subpoena documents stuffed in someone’s garage?

So he’s in possession of documents he had no business having - for YEARS. How did they get there? We’re told Joe didn’t put them there. Lawyers? That’s a lie. Were they secured? Sure doesn’t look like it IF they were DISCOVERED and heretofore unknown.

Then there’s the timing. After mid-terms. When they were FOUND before them.

Who does this help? Trump? Not really and not if released after midterms. Joe? Hell no. It makes him look horrible.

So who DOES it help? The party. They want him gone. They put him there, and they will take him out. Whether they’re behind it or promoting it, they want him out and someone ELSE by 2024.

Look for which rising star they pick SOON. They have to pick one soon.

Hijinx

What happened to the old "Need to Know" rule.
What did Joe Biden need to know as VP that he got to take classified documents home---and keep them. I realize I am biased, but how many of these were taken to help Hunter's business of selling influence.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
And now more classified docs found Thursday in a room adjacent to his garage.

Teams need to look in every single location this guy has ever been.

Scootboot

I have a courier card for classified documents. I can never bring it into my house. If I need to carry a document to the Pentagon I would have had to go to the base and get it from the safe that is approved for classified information and put it in the bag that is approved and either destroy it at the Pentagon in an approved shredder or take it back to the base and put back into the approved safe. There is no acceptable situation where classified information would be allowed in my house. We get reminders all the time that classified information can't be locked at your desk either even though we are in a secret environment. It needs to be in a safe. This carelessness makes me so angry especially with Hunter around. He could never get a clearance and he had access to this information. Unacceptable.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Where is the Archives in all this .? They hounded Trump and forgot Biden had some top secret papers for 5 yrs.

They are just another pawn agency of the DNC.

I'm curious why they're "finding" them now. We know why they hid/ignored it for years.

PeoplesElbow

I have a courier card for classified documents. I can never bring it into my house. If I need to carry a document to the Pentagon I would have had to go to the base and get it from the safe that is approved for classified information and put it in the bag that is approved and either destroy it at the Pentagon in an approved shredder or take it back to the base and put back into the approved safe. There is no acceptable situation where classified information would be allowed in my house. We get reminders all the time that classified information can't be locked at your desk either even though we are in a secret environment. It needs to be in a safe. This carelessness makes me so angry especially with Hunter around. He could never get a clearance and he had access to this information. Unacceptable.
Every time I see some political bozo do something that would get a civilian fired or worse I cringe. I am critical of civilians, military and contractors that mishandle information, I am going to be just as critical of politicians and their lackeys that do it too.