Mmmm!

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Bogart said:
I'm going to start telling my waitress that I'm a server now, too, so I get good service for a change. I'll drop nifty buzz words like Foie Gras and expo and barista so they know I'm not a poser :yay:
not a poser- just a :loser:

morganj614

pvineswinger said:
AWEEEE!!!! No you didn't!!!! The balloons were in the way!!!! I swear!
Hey, at least I didn't hit a bus!!!

:disclaimer:
I was not the one referred to here who hit a bus. I have received ONE speeding ticket my whole loooooooong life..:lmao:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
morganj614 said:
Grrrr, Volkswagen people used to wave at each other also..I don't have one anymore so I do not know if the tradition still stands...
Nope--I just sold my Jetta last year, and the wave has moved on to the Saturn cult...

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
morganj614 said:
I was not the one referred to here who hit a bus. I have received ONE speeding ticket my whole loooooooong life..:lmao:
Well buses are big and yellow- and MUCH easier to see than trees, and hills. (Especially with a back seat full of balloons!)

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Mrs. Jones said:
I just made the best panini sandwich, smoked ham and sharp white cheddar on italian bread. :yum: and I didn't have to tip nobody! :lol:
You said panini- you must be one of the hoity-toity forum members!!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
pvineswinger said:
Make sure you tip him more than 10% then... :nomoney:

For him, I'd pay for the meal AND leave 30%, even to an average server.

argghhh. I read that wrong. Why would I tip him?

Last edited:

Mikeinsmd

morganj614 said:
YOU'RE the slowpoke I've followed all my life!! :mad:

:killingme