Mobile Pet Groomer

lucky_bee

RBF expert
SO.

I need a groomer for a small 25lb dog that's specifically good with nails. And I'm in need of one ASAP.

In the past I've usually dropped Maggie off at doggie day care every couple of months so she can get a bath and nail trimmings too. It was also convenient to just drop her off and pick her up on the way to and from work. I have no problem spending the money for all that (bc she's not the type of dog that needs actual "grooming" besides a decent bath which I could easily do) but I specifically send her there bc I physically cannot cut her nails myself. She's awful. She's the most passive aggressive little thing I've ever met. She never lets you go near her paws any time of day. Sometimes she refuses to go outside when it's raining bc she knows I'll be wiping her paws off when she comes back inside. She never bites or becomes aggressive, just turns into a mad little worm when you need to touch them. I'd prefer someone with a harness and assistants do it bc I clearly can't by myself. I've told this all to her usual place every time and it was never that big of a deal until today.

I went to pick her up today and the teenager that was there after office hours informed me her nails didn't get done bc she "was really bad". I just looked at her for ten seconds like, whaaaattt? She's a dog...what does bad mean? There was no one around to talk to at the moment, so I'll be calling them tomorrow to find out what "really bad" means. Regardless, Maggie is in desperate need of a nail clipping. She's already bathed and purdy and everything but she can't walk around the house and down the steps on the hardwood floors, her nails are so damn long. I can tell now they didn't get done properly last time bc they grew SO fast this time around.

So I need recommendations for someone good with nails and who's flexible :ohwell: I work in Dahlgren and live in Lusby.

spinner

Most groomers will just clip nails, I charge $10 for a small dogs but I don't keep them all day because I don't have the facilities. I clip them while you wait outside.

Chesapeake Pet Resort has daycare and grooming we are both located in Hollywood.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Most groomers will just clip nails, I charge $10 for a small dogs but I don't keep them all day because I don't have the facilities. I clip them while you wait outside.

Chesapeake Pet Resort has daycare and grooming we are both located in Hollywood.

Chessies is where she just came from :ohwell: no other complaints about them otherwise, I'd still recommend their kennel and day care.