Monday Morning Traffic Alert (Aquasco/Baden)

OldHillcrestGuy

Accident Aquasco Road and Horsehead Rd, jacked-knifed tractor trailor and another vehicle, poles, wires, and transformer down, road to be closed for up to 5 hours. Aquasco Rd closed at Croom rd to the south, Baden Westwood Rd to the north.

Last edited:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Saw a truck this morning trying to turn left out of the 7-11 just north of Chancellors Run on 235.

Wait, it's closed at Croom Rd and 381? How the heck am I supposed to get to work? My mom can take a detour through Croom Rd, but I can't detour to my work. :jameo:

Last edited:

greyhound

Speedy70 said:
Wait, it's closed at Croom Rd and 381? How the heck am I supposed to get to work? My mom can take a detour through Croom Rd, but I can't detour to my work. :jameo:

Do you still work in the same town that my dad used to work in?

Vince

Guess we should prepare for another backup/accident at the Thomas Johnson Bridge this afternoon. Combination of the steel plates, rain and stupid people = accident/backup.

OldHillcrestGuy

Hey Speedy, just plead with the officer tell him you work up the street, he wont believe you, cause your place is about the only place in a 2 miles radius where someone would work down there.
You know all the backroads Im sure from your days as a young lady, make left on Croom come out at the 5 way make right on Malcom to Orme. :razz:

You may not have any electricity at your work place. :lmao:

OldHillcrestGuy said:
Hey Speedy, just plead with the officer tell him you work up the street, he wont believe you, cause your place is about the only place in a 2 miles radius where someone would work down there.
You know all the backroads Im sure from your days as a young lady, make left on Croom come out at the 5 way make right on Malcom to Orme. :razz:

You may not have any electricity at your work place. :lmao:

Check your karma.

Oh, and I know all the back roads because I was raised in that area. :razz:

OldHillcrestGuy

Speedy70 said:
Oh, and I know all the back roads because I was raised in that area. :razz:

I know you were raised in the area, Im sure you checked out all the secluded places on those backroads, as a young lady in your courting days. :lmao:

OldHillcrestGuy said:
I know you were raised in the area, Im sure you checked out all the secluded places on those backroads, as a young lady in your courting days. :lmao:

My mom just went through that way (well, she had to turn on Croom Rd). She saw one of my coworkers pulled over on side of the road waiting patiently. So, the road is still closed. :ohwell:

OldHillcrestGuy said:

For the record, I never dated anyone from that area. I would have ended up dating a relative. :smack:

greyhound

Speedy70 said:
For the record, I never dated anyone from that area. I would have ended up dating a relative. :smack:

You definitly had to find someone from out of state. I had to check the tree on my hubby, just to make sure..... :lmao:

OldHillcrestGuy

Speedy70 said:

You would have been a SMIB. :lmao:

The Police were saying up to 6 hours this morning that the road would be closed that was at 5:15. Must have been a major pole, there was a transformer involved that had come down with the pole.

So your co-worker will have quite a wait.

Last edited:
I got to work about 45 minutes ago. The road was still closed, but once I told them where I worked, they let me through. But, one of our buildings is without electricity. :jameo:

Speedy70 said:
My mom just went through that way (well, she had to turn on Croom Rd). She saw one of my coworkers pulled over on side of the road waiting patiently. So, the road is still closed. :ohwell:
I had to take Croom Road this morning too.