Mooch snubs Chinese 1st Lady

BOP

Nothing to do with the Chinese first lady being better looking, more talented than Mooch.

Michelle Obama snubs Chinese 'First Lady' | Washington Times Communities

WASHINGTON, June 6, 2013 — On June 5th, The White House announced Michelle Obama would not be attending this weekend’s summit between President Barack Obama and Chinese President Xi Jinping at a Californian ranch.

Michelle Obama’s absence will leave Xi’s wife, Peng Liyuan, without a U.S. counterpart.

One stated goal of the summit was to inject warmth into the U.S.-China relationship. Without Michelle Obama in attendance, that relationship will not extend to the two first ladies.

Mrs. Obama’s office cited domestic responsibilities as the reason she will not attend the summit. Next week is the last week of the school year for the Obamas’ daughters Malia, 14, and Sasha, 11.

China experts immediately warned U.S. officials that failure of America’s first lady to attend could have a chilling effect on a summit White House officials have billed as an “unprecedented” opportunity to heal divisions between the world’s two biggest economies.

Both Chinese and American analysts say the Chinese are likely to view Michelle Obama’s decision as a snub. Zhang Ming, a political scientist from China’s Renmin University, predicted Mrs. Obama’s absence would “not go down very well” in Beijing.

RPMDAD

Bad thing is i don't think the Obamas really care, they are both up there just doing anything they want.

bcp

In My Opinion
ok, mark the time and date.
Chinese women call me all the time at the office. Now, having spent time talking to them, I at this point must give the Michelle a hug and a high five for dissing the slant eyed ignorant little bitch.

bcp Approves.

SamSpade

I wouldn't judge her so quickly on her motives. But I do doubt her judgment. This is the wife of the leader of the world's largest nation and soon to be largest economy. She's immensely popular in China, and my guess is, if it was a visit from Beyonce or Angelina and Brad or the Queen, she'd find a way to meet with her. The excuse seems a tad lame.