More SMOW - get ready .....

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I guess we'll have to wait and see what tomorrow brings. I've read everything from a dusting to 1-3".

RPMDAD

One of the few snows i liked, in Prince Frederick it was like walking through a snow globe, and was all melted when i got off work.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Big fat smow flakes in Lusby. It is so lovely. From the sounds of the scanner since I got up, there are a few people slipping and sliding on the roads.
I could sit here and watch it all day. Unfortunately, I must make myself presentable and go to work. I wish I had a window in my office!

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Same here, slow falling snow smaller and larger flakes. Like the post above stated (RPMDAD) yesterday its like being in a snow globe. Pretty and not threatening.

:coffee:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Monday March 3 - SMOW coming again?

"High pressure in charge today bringing us sunshine but also bringing in some gusty westerly winds as it settles into the region. Winds will blow anywhere from 10-20 mph with gusts up to 30+ through the afternoon hours. With temperatures approaching the 40 degree mark, it will make it feel much colder than it actually is with wind chill values in the mid teens to the mid 20s, depending on your location. Winds will continue to be breezy tonight only calming slightly. Wind chill values during the overnight hours will slip into the single digits to below zero as air temperatures drop into the single digits and teens with clear skies. By sunrise tomorrow morning, winds will diminish setting us up for a cold, calm and quiet Friday. A reinforcing shot of cold air that will arrive through the day on Thursday will keep temperatures on Friday right around 30 degrees. However, sunshine will continue for your Friday. More clouds move in on Saturday and a very slight chance of an isolated sprinkle or a flurry floating across the region.Temperatures on Saturday will rise into the lower to mid 40s. By Sunday, the clouds stick around as well as chances of precip. Most of Sunday will remain dry but by Sunday night, all bets are off as we watch a system move in from the west bringing a mixed bag of precip our way through Sunday night and through the day on Monday."

WTOP Weather - WTOP.com

NextJen

Raisin cane
The snow is no longer allowed to fall in my yard - only on my neighbors yards.

Attachments

• no more snow.jpg
    no more snow.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 181

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

I'll tell you what - if I have to clear the smow from my steps one more time grrrrrrrrr I'm gonna scream ........ had I stayed inside long enough the last two smows (this week), it would have gone away on it's own ....

so the solution is to buy more beer and stay inside longer so the smow has time to melt on it's own :evil:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

hahahahah

I still have smow in shady area of my yard - behind the chicken pen there was a good 3' high piles once the smow fell off the pen roof, I still see some of those piles left.

Popster

Are you sure it's all snow. Those chickens can be crafty.

hahahahah

I still have smow in shady area of my yard - behind the chicken pen there was a good 3' high piles once the smow fell off the pen roof, I still see some of those piles left.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
yup lol

I am unhappy about this storm that is coming, money is short so the beer supply is also Waaaaaaa. Just finished refilling food and water for the chickens. I am as ready for this next storm as I can be. I'll be cautiously watching the trees near the house. They regularly shed dead limbs, and there is a good-sized broken one stuck up high in one of them that will eventually come down. This has been the Winter of storms to remember. On a good note, we will have fewer stink bugs this year :yay:.