More 'Stand your ground' in Florida.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I thought what we were arguing is the applicability of the law in this case and whether or not we agree with the Sheriff's decision?

In addition to, and support of, my earlier comments regarding this fellow. He may very well get his comeuppance. That five year old boy is going to grow up with a whole bunch of hate in his heart. It will also be fed to him by his mother, black outspoken political "leaders", community organizers, the boys in the hood he grows up with, as well as other race baiters. By the time he is 16, or so, onwards, having a heart full, and overflowing, of hate and rage, he will have sufficient physical strength to take his guy out as a revenge killing. In addition, as well, the ability to get a gun on the streets to use against his father's killer. As I said before, this is nowhere near over for the shooter.

So, now, this will raise another question to you: If this does come to pass, will it be a justified retaliatory action to you?

Hijinx

hat five year old boy is going to grow up with a whole bunch of hate in his heart. It will also be fed to him by his mother, black outspoken political "leaders", community organizers, the boys in the hood he grows up with, as well as other race baiters. By the time he is 16, or so, onwards, having a heart full, and overflowing, of hate and rage, he will have sufficient physical strength to take his guy out as a revenge killing. In addition, as well, the ability to get a gun on the streets to use against his father's killer. As I said before, this is nowhere near over for the shooter.

This is happening every day in the mean streets of Chicago ,Detroit and other cities.
They are fed this crap about Police Officers,their landlord, other dope dealers that were in the way
You don't have to kill their father to be issued a ration of hate for "The Man" the police, the landlord, the opposing dope dealers or gang members.

MiddleGround

The only question that needs to be asked in this scenario is... Who acted with physical violence FIRST?

The boyfriend could have just as easily come out of the store and TALKED to the guy and attempted to resolve the situation. Instead, he made the snap decision to put his hands on another person and shove them violently to the ground.

Like I said before, he rolled the dice and he lost. How many times have I seen people on here say "If only the guy had a CC weapon!" Well, in this case he did!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
[video=youtube;G_KDAicF0Yo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=G_KDAicF0Yo[/video]

black dog

Free America
Got them all the classics. Big John, Big Iron, a whole lot more.

I love all the old country and mountian twang and lately Rockabilly exspecially out of Norway , Sweden, Denmark. Germany and so on..

[video=youtube_share;_HM_gPFsDpc]https://youtu.be/_HM_gPFsDpc[/video]

glhs837

Power with Control
I love all the old country and mountian twang and lately Rockabilly exspecially out of Norway , Sweden, Denmark. Germany and so on..

[video=youtube_share;_HM_gPFsDpc]https://youtu.be/_HM_gPFsDpc[/video]

Dad was born in a mining town in Alabama that doesnt exist anymore, sometime in the 30s they moved to LaFollete, TN. So, yeah, I was raised on all that stuff.

black dog

Free America
Dad was born in a mining town in Alabama that doesnt exist anymore, sometime in the 30s they moved to LaFollete, TN. So, yeah, I was raised on all that stuff.

My Stepmom was born and raised in Page,WV in company housing, the last time I was in Page it has about 200 folks living there.
All I heard as a kid was mountain twang and country pickin.
My birth mother was born and raised in Ripley, Miss.