Mothers Day

luvmygdaughters

My daughters picked me on Saturday, we went for pedicures and my daughter called to make reservations at Pier 450 for lunch. We got there and were seated right away, however, they didnt have a lunch menu. Just apps and dinner. None of us wanted dinner, just a sandwich, so we went to Salt. Seated right away and the food was great. I had their Fried Chicken Sandwich, which was huge, couldn't finish it. Number 1 daughter had a Smashburger , number 2 daughter has an oyster Po Boy. We had cream of crab soup and their Oyster Flite for appetizers....absolutely delicious. Will definitely be going back.

NOTSMC

My daughters picked me on Saturday, we went for pedicures and my daughter called to make reservations at Pier 450 for lunch. We got there and were seated right away, however, they didnt have a lunch menu. Just apps and dinner. None of us wanted dinner, just a sandwich, so we went to Salt. Seated right away and the food was great. I had their Fried Chicken Sandwich, which was huge, couldn't finish it. Number 1 daughter had a Smashburger , number 2 daughter has an oyster Po Boy. We had cream of crab soup and their Oyster Flite for appetizers....absolutely delicious. Will definitely be going back.
One of my favorite places and a dozen oysters for $16.00 is a really good price; sometimes I just order their apps for dinner - who needs side stuff when you have oysters. If you like beef - try their braised brisket melt - it's so good.

luvmygdaughters

One of my favorite places and a dozen oysters for $16.00 is a really good price; sometimes I just order their apps for dinner - who needs side stuff when you have oysters. If you like beef - try their braised brisket melt - it's so good.
It was a tough decision between the brisket or the chicken. will definitely try it when I go back.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Yuuuummmmmmm. Brisket.

Imma have to give this a try, seeing that this is in my 'hood.