Motorcycle Accident

Beetlejuice

Using an extremely ugly black man from the howard stern show for your pic, calling yourself bettlejuice = Southern Maryland In bred and or SMIB. One thing I've learned about black people, they don't mock or tease people less fortunate.

Rednecks are alway ready to laugh and tease those less fortunate. You and MMDAD are SMIBS, go neck on the stairs so no one sees your queerness. BUBBA do your thing. It is a shame your wife doesn't love you or want to give you any affection. I wonder why she doesn't give you everything you want from a women you insensitive empty #######.

wahhhhh!

Number_9

Using an extremely ugly black man from the howard stern show for your pic, calling yourself bettlejuice = Southern Maryland In bred and or SMIB. One thing I've learned about black people, they don't mock or tease people less fortunate.

Rednecks are alway ready to laugh and tease those less fortunate. You and MMDAD are SMIBS, go neck on the stairs so no one sees your queerness. BUBBA do your thing. It is a shame your wife doesn't love you or want to give you any affection. I wonder why she doesn't give you everything you want from a women you insensitive empty #######.

I always suspected B-gizm might be white (or at least opaque). He tries too hard to be black when it should come natural for a HomeBoy.