Motorcycle repair

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My hubby has a 1984 HD FLHS and a 2002 HD Firefighters Special Edition. Ponytail ride with us sometimes as well. Vince rides and I think Dustin does too. Have you been to Apehangars? It's a biker bar and not far from your area.

H

harvick_29

Re: motorcycles

We are looking for people to ride with. We are located down on Cobb Island. We have seen plenty of bikes, but have not met very many "older" bikers. Of course riding knows no age, but we are finished with winding around corners with the pegs dragging.

Give me a shout sometime, I'll ride with you I dont have a harley though, but if you would like to ride let me know! I have a yahmaha virago and I am not big on dragging the pegs either :patriot:

Vince

Love to ride! Got out about two weekends ago when the temp was up. Guess now I'll have to wait until spring.:frown:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I think there is a Poker Run this Sunday starting at the Hole in the Wall. I don't have all the details at the moment. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll find out and post it.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by RoseRed
I think there is a Poker Run this Sunday starting at the Hole in the Wall. I don't have all the details at the moment. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll find out and post it.

It's already posted here.

See, vrai. We DO read more than just the forums. :lmao:

Vince

If it wasn't so dayum cold. Is Rooster gonna ride?:confused:

Vince

I'm not sure, I haven't asked him. I do know that I won't be going! :biggrin:
Can't say as I blame you. Me either, too cold and the temp is supposed to be in the 30's this weekend with snow showers, but we all know about those supposed snow showers.