Moving to the Area

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Poor Misplaced Mary

Guess by now you've told the hubby to turn down the job..we're staying where we are, somders are nuts! If you read some of the posts, you'll see we are (most of us) nice people and each of us loves where we live for various reasons. There are a few "different" people out here and we love to play with them --albeit a tad rough. If you really want good info, pm anyone of of us and we will be happy to help you with relocation ideas. Best of luck!

FIREMAN

Originally posted by SxyPrincess

Hey now, Cari! My b/f has a bike and he's not biker trash. :bawl:

Crotch rocker or a Cruiser? I want a bike, but I deside that I was dangerous enuff on 4 wheels.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Poor Misplaced Mary

Originally posted by cattitude
Guess by now you've told the hubby to turn down the job..we're staying where we are, somders are nuts! If you read some of the posts, you'll see we are (most of us) nice people and each of us loves where we live for various reasons. There are a few "different" people out here and we love to play with them --albeit a tad rough. If you really want good info, pm anyone of of us and we will be happy to help you with relocation ideas. Best of luck!
I was thinking she is going to be surprised when she comes back to see this monster!:smile:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by FIREMAN

Crotch rocker or a Cruiser? I want a bike, but I deside that I was dangerous enuff on 4 wheels.

I wouldn't be dating him if he had a rice burner. :lmao:

He's got a Harley, of course! :biggrin: :banana:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by joeyinlexpark

Yet you drive a rice burner? Hmmmmm I smell:bs: :razz2:

First of all, Joey--my Honda is NOT ghetto fab. I have no go-kart intake on it, no chrome rims, no flashy underbody spoiler kit-nada!

So...you were saying?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
geeez guys

You must have skeered off Mr. Kokomo....now I 'll have to find another form of entertainment this afternoon.:biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by joeyinlexpark

I agree Sharon, I have a friend over there who owns a airplane refurbishing company at St Marys Airport, he drives the red ferrari in CRE, you seen him, his name is Tony?
Well it's hard to miss a Ferrari :lol: but I only try to remember the cars who try to run over me! :lmao: If I see him, I'll tell him Joey said "you'd take me for a ride". :wink:

SxyPrincess

Re: geeez guys

You must have skeered off Mr. Kokomo....now I 'll have to find another form of entertainment this afternoon.:biggrin:

He's gotta be at work at 2:00. Mr. Kokomo probably won't be on until manana morning. :biggrin:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: As much as I hate the source of this quote...

To quote Sharon and Jazz

Hey Pot......

It's not necessary for you to attack me personally.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Oh good grief

Originally posted by bknarw

It's not necessary for you to attack me personally.

As with the instances in which Jazz and Sharon used the quote, it was meant as a joke..don't be so sensitive. I've never done anything to you, except offer my help.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
SENSITIVE?????????????????

As with the instances in which Jazz and Sharon used the quote, it was meant as a joke..don't be so sensitive. I've never done anything to you, except offer my help.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M TOO SENSITIVE???
HUH???
WHAT DO YOU MEAN???
HEY!!!
:blushing: :biggrin:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by cariblue

Thank you. I'm a very proud parent. I have a very intelligent and most agreeable teenager.

Goodness!
Congrats to your daughter. That is awesome that she is going to St. Marys.
I went to great mills, and came out just fine. :)