MP3 Music for your workout?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
warneckutz said:
I'm getting hooked on Meshuggah now, getting ready to head over to Best Buy to see if I can find some of their CD's...

Are you doing the contest? :whistle:

No. I am at a plateau right now and I have to figure out how to myself off it. But I have found some pretty strange things to do which require a lot of balance along with concentration and these seeem to be working so far.

warneckutz

jwwb2000 said:
No. I am at a plateau right now and I have to figure out how to myself off it. But I have found some pretty strange things to do which require a lot of balance along with concentration and these seeem to be working so far.

What kind of plateau? :popcorn:

N

nitwhit3286

here is my playlist... kryptonite...big boi...ft. purple ribbon all-stars,play-david banner,walk it out -DJ Unk,Tear it Up-DMX,Call on Me-Eric Prydz, Suddenly I See-Kt Tunstall, Scars-Papa Roach, goes Around-Justin Timberlake,Push It to The Limit-Rick Ross, Decadence, Disturbed,10,000 Fists- Disturbed, and Walking on Bodies-Nothingface... :)

N

nitwhit3286

warneckutz said:
So, I picked up Meshuggah's Catch Thirty-Three CD on Saturday. I've listened to most of the songs and you know when someone says "it all sounds the same"? --- They do.

Well, yeah... it's cool, I guess, but almost all of the songs sound identical at least the first few times I've listened to them. :bigwhoop:

My husband loves Meshuggah...how about fear factory? or even nothingface....excellent bands!! :)

warneckutz

jwwb2000 said:
I am keeping steady without dropping pounds but muscles are building. So I guess that isn't such a bad thing.

I'm trying to maintain my weight and add muscle, I picked up a few new magazines to pick out a few new exercies as well as use some I've forgotten about (i.e. "SPIDER CURLS")

S

somdebay

Panic! at the disco, just peppy enough to get me going...Anti-Flag gets me angry to exercise like crazy too. <--- 8 hours of work has the same affect.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I finally started organizing my iPod. :thewave:

So far, this is my playlist for my yoga workout. That's about as organized as my exercise is gonna get for the time being. :lol:

Move Along - All American Rejects
Local God - Everclear
Chemical Party - Gavin DeGraw
Doo Wop (That Thing) - Lauryn Hill
What Goes Around - Justin Timberlake
Lovefool - The Cardigans
Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
It Ends Tonight - All American Rejects
Jet Lag - Joss Stone
Angel - Gavin Friday
Cry Me a River - Justin Timberlake
#1 Crush - Garbage