Mr. Olympia 2008

thurley42

HY;FR
got a freaking gift placing. His waist looked to be the same width as his shoulders.
Bodybuilding has gone downhill.
Dennis Wolf should have placed much higher.

He's the defending Champ...with all of the politics that go into that crap, i'm suprised he didn't win again.

I'm glad Dexter won...in the last issue of MD (Lee Priest cover) they said win or lose that it was his last....I wonder if he'll try to defend now?

I agree about Dennis....I can't believe that people think he is over hyped. Sure Jay has tons of mass, but he's just that....mass, his conditioning and shape is that of a block. Dennis has such a small waist and great proportion.

Hype is Phil Heath..his first O and he gets 3rd? I wasn't that impressed. I thought Dennis was in much better shape...

warneckutz

got a freaking gift placing. His waist looked to be the same width as his shoulders.
Bodybuilding has gone downhill.
Dennis Wolf should have placed much higher.

I'm glad symmetry won over mass this year.

I think Dennis Wolf is the future in bodybuilding, but I was reading that his affiliation with Muscular Development (magazine) does not sit well with the Weider people... I figured if politics were THAT bad he'd never even come close to breaking the top 5 but it looks like if he keeps improving, a #1 spot may be undeniable...

$.02 :whistle: