MrNA vaccine continues to haunt People!

3CATSAILOR

Has anyone heard of this one from the MrNA vaccines? I know of several people, one not knowing what the other said, that after one dose of a MrNA vaccine forced on them from their work years ago, they had tingling in the face about 20 minutes after the vaccine. Fast forward to now, they ALL now have tingling throughout their body. They say it amounts to the feeling of a mild bee sting throughout the body including feet, hands, fingers, toes, legs, torso and neck and a tingling in the chin area to make it sound even more weird. They all thought it may be associated with coming down with diabetes. However, when tested for it, NONE of them had diabetes. They all tested negative for it. In this day and age when so many people have it, it was a likely assumption. But, the test was done several times. The answer on all of the test was no. Sounds weird to me.

Last edited:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
It is not weird - many neurological disorders - super cancers - heart issues - etc. have been thought to have been caused by the vaccine.

I retired before the vaccine was pushed and knew the writing was on the wall -but it was the one of many things I chucked in my Fu!k it bucket when I decided to retire.

I had a girl in my CKD forum who lived in Virginia, just 19 years old die after getting the vaccine. Her doctor told her it was safe. She had to have it to continue to work or go to college - maybe both? I think it was both? So young, same birth defect as I was born with (UPJ Obstruction) caused her 1 kidney to fail and she was in stage 3 CKD at 19 already.

The media reported a little on it when it happened and said she was "unaware she had a kidney disorder." No, she wasn't. :mad:

Later those rotten bastards said the shot can cause kidney issues. What they should have said was it could worsen your pre-existing kidney issues. In fact, it has been suspected that it can worsen any pre-existing issue.

I opted not to get the vaccine after that and my doctor fully understood.

If you are interested in doing more research - start with Doctor Wolf https://twitter.com/naomirwolf

Now, on the other hand, I know people who reported zero issues from the vaccine - none at all. It varies.

Between my 2 children, 1 got the vaccine and the other didn't.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It is not weird - many neurological disorders - super cancers - heart issues - etc. have been thought to have been caused by the vaccine.

I retired before the vaccine was pushed and knew the writing was on the wall -but it was the one of many things I chucked in my Fu!k it bucket when I decided to retire.

I had a girl in my CKD forum who lived in Virginia, just 19 years old die after getting the vaccine. Her doctor told her it was safe. She had to have it to continue to work or go to college - maybe both? I think it was both? So young, same birth defect as I was born with (UPJ Obstruction) caused her 1 kidney to fail and she was in stage 3 CKD at 19 already.

The media reported a little on it when it happened and said she was "unaware she had a kidney disorder." No, she wasn't. :mad:

Later those rotten bastards said the shot can cause kidney issues. What they should have said was it could worsen your pre-existing kidney issues. In fact, it has been suspected that it can worsen any pre-existing issue.

I opted not to get the vaccine after that and my doctor fully understood.

If you are interested in doing more research - start with Doctor Wolf https://twitter.com/naomirwolf

Now, on the other hand, I know people who reported zero issues from the vaccine - none at all. It varies.

Between my 2 children, 1 got the vaccine and the other didn't.
I'm sorry about your friend, so young.

My dad insisted on getting it, even going through stage 4 cancer treatments that he was doing well with. He died 5 days later. My company never required it so I never got it. I've never had COVID. My mother is getting her 6th dose soon. :ohwell:

Dakota

~~~~~~~

My dad insisted on getting it, even going through stage 4 cancer treatments that he was doing well with. He died 5 days later. My company never required it so I never got it. I've never had COVID. My mother is getting her 6th dose soon. :ohwell:
Sad and I have heard so many stories just like yours.

Crimes against humanity - that is really what all of covid has been.. a crime against every human being. Even though I didn't get the vaccine, my father was sick and died during covid and the restrictions were barbaric. Every single person was hurt in some way because of covid and the carelessness of a lab leak.

I may have had covid before the testing was available. I was at some homeless meeting in Baltimore having dinner, shaking hands with several people, and did get sick afterwards. I warned my staff to stay away from me but one of the girls shrugged me off. She tested positive for covid 8 days later. I could have gotten tested on the 4th day when the test were then available but I felt so much better and wasn't willing to drive to Baltimore to get tested.

3CATSAILOR

God help her.

3CATSAILOR

Are any of the new Covid vaccines not mRNA?
I think one is but I forgot who makes it. Regardless, I wonder how safe a NON mRNA vaccine is at this point. We already know the mRNA vaccines have too many issues. I suspect all of them have issues. It is simply a matter of how severe.

PeoplesElbow

I think one is but I forgot who makes it. Regardless, I wonder how safe a NON mRNA vaccine is at this point. We already know the mRNA vaccines have too many issues. I suspect all of them have issues. It is simply a matter of how severe.
The J&J wasn't, it is discontinued in the US though. Novax has a vaccine now that is not mRNA also.