MTG Hands House to Dems

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Doesn't that depend on if MTG makes it a "privileged" filing? So far she hasn't, it could sit in that holder for months.

WingsOfGold

And in response, Rep Mike Gallagher (R-WI) is leaving Congress at the end of April.

Can you say Speaker Jeffries.
Phucking insane, I understand where she's coming from BUT...............
As usual tons of stupid horseshit pork in it, open border ect but.......

stgislander

PREMO Member
Doesn't that depend on if MTG makes it a "privileged" filing? So far she hasn't, it could sit in that holder for months.
I'm sure you know the House rules better then I do. Yes, the budget bill and the way they dropped it in the middle of the night sucks azz. But I think keeping the House is more important at the moment.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I'm sure you know the House rules better then I do. Yes, the budget bill and the way they dropped it in the middle of the night sucks azz. But I think keeping the House is more important at the moment.
No doubt. I think this was MTG's way of waiving a "pink-slip" to Speaker Johnson and letting him know that he isn't holding up his end of the bargain and he could be let go.

I can see her point when they are faced with a spending bill like what was before them they need those minimum 3-days and the ability to offer amendments. If those are the rules then follow them.

WingsOfGold

As usual 1000 pages plus with total bullshit, trans garbage, 12 MILLION for Egyptian scholarships IN EGYPT, WTF for?????? Shut it down and let the public know why.
:mad:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Rep leadership pushed the budget deal to keep the govt running through without allowing any discussion of amendments.

:yay: I'm tired of politicians and their bullshit, so if MTG wants to hold some swamp rat's feet to the fire I'm okay with that. A running government is overrated and at some point we have to insist our Republican leaders do what we hired them to do instead of making deals like a bunch of crapshooters. If the Republicans are no better than the Democrats, what's the point of voting for them?

Hijinx

The Biden impeachment investigation stops dead in its tracks.
It's not going anywhere anyway.
We already know all we need to know about Biden corruption and treason and we also know that he will skate on all of it.
He isn't competent to stand trial.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Considering the star witness was revealed to be a Russian agent and the entire GOP willing stooges i wouldn't hold my breath.

Also Hunter Biden isn't president or work in the government in any capacity.
Just like all you, Hillary and every other Democrats former Russian agents.

StmarysCity79

It's not going anywhere anyway.
We already know all we need to know about Biden corruption and treason and we also know that he will skate on all of it.
He isn't competent to stand trial.

What exactly is his "corruption" and why can't you or the GOP prove it without using Russian plants?