Mueller enpannels grand jury

Midnightrider

Again... since you (who isn't doing the investigation) have made up your mind about it, and Mueller - THE GUY WHO IS DOING THE INVESTIGATION - hasn't, perhaps you need to inform Mueller that he's lagging behind in his duties.
Again, you don't know what he has made his mind up about. A mueller was charged with investigating and prosecuting any crimes related to the investigation that was ongoing or any crimes uncovered in his investigation. As I have explained to you before, mueller isn't lagging at anything. Federal investigations take time.

hotbikermama40

Again, you don't know what he has made his mind up about. A mueller was charged with investigating and prosecuting any crimes related to the investigation that was ongoing or any crimes uncovered in his investigation. As I have explained to you before, mueller isn't lagging at anything. Federal investigations take time.

But with Trump having 100% control over Mueller, there's bound to be roadblocks tying things up, eh?

Hijinx

Mueller will drag this thing on for months.

Why all the lawyers. One man could have questioned everyone involved in a week at most.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated

BINGO! You're right. I don't know. And I'm not going to speculate based on my bias. And either do you; yet you've made up your mind about it. You keep going back to investigations take time and Mueller hasn't finished his investigation yet. That has nothing to do with your admitted belief that Trump's lie is EVIDENCE of collusion. What are the facts you have to prove this? I haven't seen anything from this investigation to support this. Please provide your evidence.

You've admitted that there are several reason why a person would lie; but it's to cover up wrongdoing. Out of all the reasons Jr could have lied, you whittled it down to one thing - collusion. What are the facts that led you to believe this?

FINE! Let Mueller do his job. How about you stop coming to unfounded conclusions? I cannot imagine if Mueller did what you're doing assuming things without evidence simply because you don't like the guy. You're not interested in fairly applied justice. You're not interested any honest outcome. You WANT it to be collusion because it fits your hatred for this man. And when the final outcome can't conclude anything illegal - especially collusion - you'll jump on the next bandwagon 'scandal' democrats dredge up. It's foolish at your level. It's dangerous at the level of the likes of Maxine Waters and her ilk who are insanely bent on making sure this president is impeached.

Midnightrider

BINGO! You're right. I don't know. And I'm not going to speculate based on my bias. And either do you; yet you've made up your mind about it. You keep going back to investigations take time and Mueller hasn't finished his investigation yet. That has nothing to do with your admitted belief that Trump's lie is EVIDENCE of collusion. What are the facts you have to prove this? I haven't seen anything from this investigation to support this. Please provide your evidence.

You've admitted that there are several reason why a person would lie; but it's to cover up wrongdoing. Out of all the reasons Jr could have lied, you whittled it down to one thing - collusion. What are the facts that led you to believe this?

FINE! Let Mueller do his job. How about you stop coming to unfounded conclusions? I cannot imagine if Mueller did what you're doing assuming things without evidence simply because you don't like the guy. You're not interested in fairly applied justice. You're not interested any honest outcome. You WANT it to be collusion because it fits your hatred for this man. And when the final outcome can't conclude anything illegal - especially collusion - you'll jump on the next bandwagon 'scandal' democrats dredge up. It's foolish at your level. It's dangerous at the level of the likes of Maxine Waters and her ilk who are insanely bent on making sure this president is impeached.
I'm not assuming anything. The evidence is right there in JRs email and the FACT that they lied about the meeting. That meets the definition of collusion, and that is just what they have admitted to or lies that they have been caught it that are known to the public. It could be a lot worse, or that could be all of it.

In any case, as I said numerous times now collusion is not necessarily illegal. That's what mueller is looking into. It's really pretty straight forward.

As for the rest of your post, let's just say you are projecting.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Last edited:

This_person

google Jrs email, then google the definition of collusion, then google DJs story about the meeting.

Or you can go back through this thread where all of that information has been provided :yay:

Ok, so hypothetically it meets the meaningless definition of collusion.

Now what?

What is the "so what" about that? Is it illegal (no)? Is it immoral (no)? Is it uncommon in a campaign (no)? Is it even uncommon in the campaign where proof has been shown of collusion between the media, DNC, and Clinton campaign staff (no)?

So, so what?

This_person

Ok, so hypothetically it meets the meaningless definition of collusion.

Now what?

What is the "so what" about that? Is it illegal (no)? Is it immoral (no)? Is it uncommon in a campaign (no)? Is it even uncommon in the campaign where proof has been shown of collusion between the media, DNC, and Clinton campaign staff (no)?

So, so what?

MR? Can't come up with something?