Mueller Subpoenas Trump and family Financial records from Deutsche bank

littlelady

God bless the USA
You are having nocturnal emissions over nothing. Mueller has nothing. The whole thing is a farce that is costing the taxpayers and doing nothing.

My only post of the day. You are a straight shooter! I had to say that! :lol: But, seriously, I love all your posts. You are not afraid to say what you think! So, many times, after reading your posts, I say to myself that I wish I had said that. I feel honored that you are my friend. :smile:

Hijinx

My only post of the day. You are a straight shooter! I had to say that! :lol: But, seriously, I love all your posts. You are not afraid to say what you think! So, many times, after reading your posts, I say to myself that I wish I had said that. I feel honored that you are my friend. :smile:

:yay:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Circling the drain...

Mueller’s team, including Mueller himself, is a who’s who of lefty politicos. They went to Hillary’s victory rally (that didn’t happen.) They are married to or sleeping with lefties with a shared and stated hatred of Donald Trump. They are married to people working for Fusion GPS who paid for the Steele dossier at the behest of the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC.

https://spectator.org/mueller-investigation-doomed/

Grumpy

When is the DNC gonna tell Mueller to just stop?....he is uncovering way too many curious things about liberals / democrats.