Music

Magnum said:
Physical - Olivia Newton-John

Ok so I have no idea who that is or what the song even sounds like

I was the rave of all my elementary school friends when that album came out. I was the first kid in my class to have it. :whistle:

Jameo

What?!
You Don’t Have To Be A Star (To Be In My Show) - Marylin McCoo & Billy Davis Jr.

Never heard of 'em :lol:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Magnum said:
I still love me some old Zepplin and GNR and old Metallica
Agreed, all of those rock. But you can not deny the pull of...

I'm saying all the things that I know you'll like,
Makin' good conversation
I gotta handle you just right,
You know what I mean
I took you to an intimate restaurant,
Then to a suggestive movie
There's nothin' left to talk about,
Unless it's horizontally

Let's get physical, physical,
I wanna get physical, let's get into physical
Let me hear your body talk,
Your body talk, let me hear your body talk

Attachments

• physical.jpg
    physical.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 48
B

Benjismom

Coaster said:
Yea.... if you have to use roman numerals, forget it.

That's just meam! Duponster your life song is Strangers in the Night - Frank Sinatra.

abbey

abbey normal
Benjismom said:
Hi - new here and village idiot on anything having to do w/computers but I clicked on something on MSNBC this morning which brought me to www.thisdayinmusic.com. You can put in your birthday and it will tell you what song was number one on the day you were born and went on further to say whatever the song was is your life song. Been havin' fun w/it all morning. If you're into music - lots of other good stuff. Wondering what some of ya'll will come up with as a life song.

American Pie - Don McClean

D

Dixie

Who was Cream before they were Cream? It's drivin' me nuts and my google is broken.
(or NMCI disabled)

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
We can all be so nice when a new person comes in and gives us something fun to do. Aps hasn't even asked her if she's chubby yet.

B

Benjismom

BS Gal said:
We can all be so nice when a new person comes in and gives us something fun to do. Aps hasn't even asked her if she's chubby yet.

5'3" 130.

D

Dixie

:whoosh: :whoosh:
desertrat said:
I don't know, but I remember when they separated. :lmao:

Started to say you're right they didn't last but right over my head. That was pretty funny.

terbear1225

i don't think I like the impication of my life's theme song: candle in the wind 1997 - elton john.

now I'm depressed. :bawl: