MVA Medleys Neck

CobbWeb

Serious MVA Medleys Neck Rd at Tower Hill Lane, Command reporting CPR in progress at 2002 and reporting 1 Pri 4 at 2011, I wasn't really paying attention until I heard CPR not sure if only 1 patient or 2.

Danzig

Serious MVA Medleys Neck Rd at Tower Hill Lane, Command reporting CPR in progress at 2002 and reporting 1 Pri 4 at 2011, I wasn't really paying attention until I heard CPR not sure if only 1 patient or 2.

1 patient
single pick up truck

Nattie_Bo

My wife and I live on an adjacent street and were second on the scene... It did not end well.

Last edited:

Nattie_Bo

It was a single-car accident. He seems to have rolled and was thrown from the truck. It was horrible - there's nothing more one can say.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
This was one of my daughters friends from middle school...and her boyfriend was the last one with him last night...so sad so young...kids please be careful...prayers for this young mans family and friends..

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
SMCSO press release:

On April 7, 2012 at approximately 7:50 p.m. a 2002 Toyota Tacoma operated by David Michael Bell Jr., 22, of Leonardtown was traveling eastbound on Medley's Neck Road near Tower Hill Road in Leonardtown, Maryland. The vehicle left the roadway and stuck a dirt embankment. The vehicle rolled down the embankment, struck a ditch and overturned. Mr. Bell was not wearing a seatbelt and was ejected from the vehicle. Mr. Bell succumbed to his injuries at the scene.

Members of the Sheriff's Office Crash Reconstruction Team responded to the scene and assumed the investigation. Speed and alcohol are believed to be contributing factors. The investigation is continuing. Anyone with information concerning this collision is asked to please contact Sgt. Edward B. Evans at (301) 475-4200 Ext. 9018.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
... and wear your damn seatbelts.
You're better off rolling inside a truck than having a truck roll over you.

Yes, and slow down and have a designated driver if you're gonna drink. T&P to his family and friends. So young, such a shame.