MVA Prince Frederick

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
I tell ya, that open cab was a smack in the face on a cold night! Going to a chimney fire and standing up to put your coat on, turning forward to let the wind hit you in the face and Federal blow your ears out. It was heaven.

Sadly, old 41 was sold in May to a department in West Africa.

And 41 was DEFINATELY setup for tailboard. It had the tailboard straps on it the day we sold it.

Thats Crazy. West Africa. :killingme

Yeah that was a good piece to ride. We also rode in the back of the old brush trucks. That was more unsafe than riding tailboard.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Thats Crazy. West Africa. :killingme

Yeah that was a good piece to ride. We also rode in the back of the old brush trucks. That was more unsafe than riding tailboard.

Yup, we rode the back of the old brush truck until it was sold. The current Engine 43 is/was setup for tailboard. It has the buzzer on the back that tells the driver what to do.:killingme

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
Yup, we rode the back of the old brush truck until it was sold. The current Engine 43 is/was setup for tailboard. It has the buzzer on the back that tells the driver what to do.:killingme

Those were good times. I didn't care for all of the clicks but learned a lot and had a lot of fun. Wish I had time now to do it. :yay:

G1G4

Those were good times. I didn't care for all of the clicks but learned a lot and had a lot of fun. Wish I had time now to do it. :yay:

I hear ya, cliques are everywhere though, you know how it goes. Gotta let it roll off your back. I'm gonna enjoy it while I can.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I hear ya, cliques are everywhere though, you know how it goes. Gotta let it roll off your back. I'm gonna enjoy it while I can.

I know more people than I can count that are in fire departments all over the US and they will all tell you there is a clique in their department. You just have to ignore them and be there to do what you love.

G1G4

I know more people than I can count that are in fire departments all over the US and they will all tell you there is a clique in their department. You just have to ignore them and be there to do what you love.

Yup, I think there are cliques at every occupation though. It's just a part of life.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Bayside road.

Man it's busy tonight.

8:08 Company 6 dispatched
Honda Accord T-boned
2 Patients
8:12 Request for helicopter
8:12 Priority 1
8:14 LZ set up for field near Plum Point Elem
8:15 Shutting down 261 rerouting people to Plum Point Road
8:15 Extracation in progress
8:18 Removing roof. Driver Priority 1.
8:21 Driver 20 year old female. Multisystem trauma.
8:22 Priority 2 patient being transported to CMH
8:25 Call for accident reconstruction team.
8:29 Troop 7 5 minutes out
8:30 Ambulance 69 at CMH with priority 2 patient.
8:34 Trooper 7 landing
8:48 Trooper 7 taking off

Shoot....it's been a busy day.

OldHillcrestGuy

I climbed Tower 9. Just think, it wasn't long ago when there weren't many special services around. For the longest time it was only La Plata, Solomons and Bay District that had the only trucks. Now, it's La Plata, North Beach, Leonardtown, Prince Frederick, Solomons, Waldorf, Both Bay District Stations, Hollywood, and Bryans Road with em.

Hey Waldorfs had their truck long before LaPlata and you forgot about Indian Head. Who knows maybe one day Hughesville will a truck.:whistle:

G1G4

Hey Waldorfs had their truck long before LaPlata and you forgot about Indian Head. Who knows maybe one day Hughesville will a truck.:whistle:

I thought Waldorf was relatively new to the truck business? And yes, I did forget about Indian Head.

I think Mechanicsville is going to beat you out on the truck thing, though. :whistle: :lol:

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
I thought Waldorf was relatively new to the truck business? And yes, I did forget about Indian Head.

I think Mechanicsville is going to beat you out on the truck thing, though. :whistle: :lol:

:killingme

Sure. Let the 7th, Ridge, Valley Lee and Mechanicsville all get trucks. They need them in a bad way. :killingme