My baby hedgehog was put to sleep yesterday.

SpeedyG

Rip

Attachments

• RIPJB_2.jpg
    RIPJB_2.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 96

warneckutz

Your husband is going to be jealous.
Heh

The price of 2 popsicles.
Hahaha

With the COD being Wobbly Hedgehog Disease, I'd have to say that maybe the little hedgehog might have gotten into some prozac. :eyebrow:
Bahahaha

You know I am seriously hurting here. Are you people really this cold? She was a precious little life and now she is dead, do you get it?? She is dead, I will never be able to hold my sweet baby again. Some of you are really sick in the head!
Wut?

How are you holding up? My kids were playing Sonic the Hedgehog last night and I was thinking about you
Awwwww...

MB sorry to hear about your hedgehog. I hope you are doing ok.
^Meltdown Nominee

I'll hit you up later tonight, I just found a local hamster breeder so I'm going to run out and buy a couple dozen of those little condom dwellers.
^Dirty Jerk

Are you done your effin' whining yet?

You :cds: to everything.

Maybe Kris can show you how to channel some of that angst into what she calls creative writing :roflmao:
Bahahahaha...

You should have come out for coffee last night......:coffee:

People can be incredibly mean.
True

Thank you Catt for defending me. But I Knew I was gonna get some azzholes in here commenting. They just can't seem to help themselves when some one is in pain. Doesn't matter how long an animal has been in your life if you love it you love it. I had waited many years to get a hedgehog and finally got one and she was my little buddy and now she's gone. It's not a pity me as per say to pity that poor baby that only lived for 7 months then got that horrible disease and died. That's what I wanted people to feel sorry about. Not me, I know you guys hate me but that animal was innocent. I just wanted you guys to think of her. No baby, no matter whether it's human or animal, deserves to die. Especially so horribly.

You guys have proven to me how childish and petty you can be more than once. If I had not just paid my money to renew my membership I would be gone and you would not have to hear from me again.

I have no clue how my whining and complaining is any different than anyone else's whining and complaining. God knows I've seen enough of it on here to last me a lifetime.

You just have your favorites and you have those that you bash constantly. I will be leaving when my membership runs out, but until then your stuck with me so bend over and grin and bare it!
:SLAM!:
More like 125 dollars plus all the doctor bills that racked trying to help her live. You sir obviously have no concept of what it is like owning and caring for an animal, so please just shut up, you are only proving your own ignorance!
:BODYSLAM!:

#### you Mojo!
It was on like Donkey Kong...