My Brother's Keeper.

Hijinx

Obama strives to be 'my brother

President Obama announced a $200 million philanthropic commitment Thursday to catapult the lives of young men of color.

Where does this guy keep getting millions to pass out?
What do white kids get out of this.

When I was in Basic if you missed the target they waved a flag called Maggies Drawers. That's what white kids get Maggies Drawers. Nothing.

I know if he gave 200 million to white kids and blacks got nothing, the screams would be shrill enough to hurt the ears.

Is Obama racist??? Is a Hog Pork??

tommyjo

President Obama announced a $200 million philanthropic commitment Thursday to catapult the lives of young men of color.

When I was in Basic if you missed the target they waved a flag called Maggies Drawers. That's what white kids get Maggies Drawers. Nothing.

I know if he gave 200 million to white kids and blacks got nothing, the screams would be shrill enough to hurt the ears.

No...you are not an idiot, are you? They didn't teach you the word "philanthropy" in school?

As for the rest of your commentary...maybe you should also look up the word "ignorance" when you are looking up "philanthropy"...

BOP

BOP

No...you are not an idiot, are you? They didn't teach you the word "philanthropy" in school?

As for the rest of your commentary...maybe you should also look up the word "ignorance" when you are looking up "philanthropy"...

It's easy to be philanthropic when you're giving away other people's money.

Or are you one of those who believes that Obama has his own "stash?"

Last edited:

GregV814

well, my only thought about this is quite simple.......The "annoited one" heralds being his brothers keeper.....we all know that. Now, lets connect the dots:
Numerous websites clearly document the Presidents brother is living in a mud hut making about 37 cents a year.

"Charity starts at home" eh Barry?

Oh, and by the way TommyJoe you have been rendered as a classic Koolaide drinking clown with no integrity, just so you know..

dontknowwhy

Why are you such a bigotted racist?
I looked up ignorance...It says "refer to tommyjo"