My choice to be Single

L

luckystar

When I turned 18, I had no intentions at all of 'settling" down. I played softball hard, partied hard and was having the best time of my life. It wasn't until I was about 33 that things just happened and the next thing I knew, I was married and had three kids. The married thing kinda sucked but the kids, they are with you for life and I can't imagine my life without them now. Well actually I can, in one and a half more years my youngest will graduate from high school and the farmhouse will be empty and my life will begin a new chapter. All I can say is, it was a good thing kids didn't happen when I was younger because I definitely had some living to do first, and have some living to do again before grand kids start showing up. One of the biggest things I learned was that drinking and kids don't mix. I don't drink much anymore but give me a reason and I'll be there ready to have some fun. Don't sweat it, if it happens, it happens. Just make the most of what is going on in your life at the time. Everything will fall into place.

:epiphany:

My boyfriend doesn't even graduate from college until Spring. No wonder.

Derp.

tes218

what's the big deal. I'm wanting to stay single and date around. I have never taken the time to do this in my 12 years of adulthood. My friends are all running around trying to marry the first guy that shows them attention. It's so silly. They go from one mood "o, he's Mr. wonderful" and then the next day,"o, I can't figure him out, I don't know what he wants"...it's making me sick already. and...I'm so tired of women that have children and expect people who don't have children to want to put up with the things they do in public... example: looking over a booth at you while you're eating. I just want to sit and enjoy my lunch without your toddler making faces at me. Some days it's cute: for about 30 seconds, but it's annoying. And the crying in places where it should just be adults; take them in the nursery or waiting area. anyway... I'm venting..... and for people who think they should fix me up with people they know... STOP it... you're killing me.

Three things no one should ever try to talk someone into: getting married, having children or getting a pet. All require responsibilities that only that person is going to have to manage.

Three things no one should ever try to talk someone into: getting married, having children or getting a pet. All require responsibilities that only that person is going to have to manage.

Thank You. I can't tell you how many people have insisted that I need a pet because I'm "all alone in that house"....

gimme a break.....

Come sit on the Fathers lap and we'll talk about the first thing that "pops" up. Then we'll skip straight to the penance. :really:

Forgive me, for I have..... wait a minute... where's sister Kain ?? You're not Sister Kain !?!?!