My Malaysia plane theroy

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
The theory should concern why the change and who made the change to the "regular" route that MH17 had previously used. Looking at Flightaware data it seems that the aircraft was routed 300 miles farther north than they had used regularly.

I alluded to that in another thread. Did the Pilot of MH17 also have a computer mockup of the cockpit in his apartment? Two Malaysian jets flown outside their accustomed flight paths fall from the sky. Maybe it's a "Let's visit Allah today" flight special.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I alluded to that in another thread. Did the Pilot of MH17 also have a computer mockup of the cockpit in his apartment? Two Malaysian jets flown outside their accustomed flight paths fall from the sky. Maybe it's a "Let's visit Allah today" flight special.

Read your comment elsewhere and gave it the consideration it was do.

I'll give you that MH370, the still missing aircraft, flew outside of it's flight path/plan. But MH17, the one shot down, was on it's assigned path/plan (though at a lower altitude, they had requested FL350). One was an apparent act from onboard the aircraft and the other was an apparent act from outside the aircraft. The question/concern I have is that the MH17 flight had, until the shoot down, been flying 300 or so mile south of the area where it was hit, after the shoot down the path for MH17 is now 800 or so miles south of the incident. Someone routed the aircraft to fly above the Ukraine restricted area (that had been set to top out at FL290), was it Malaysia Air that requested the route, the flight crew, or was it determined by ATC? I know that the local ATC had limited MH17 to FL330 due to an impending traffic conflict.

acommondisaster

when Hannity 1st disappeared from WMAL in the afternoons, I listened to Savage for about a week ... mostly getting the opening monologue , as my evening commute is 1500 - 1530 ... I had to turn the radio off and just ride in silence ...
Hannity's on 1260 am same time as when he was on WMAL