My male cat

madMAX

jp2854 said:
Yes you are right river rat I will do the right thing...I don't believe in letting an animal suffer when he/she is in pain. Today was the best day so far picasso has had in 2 weeks and I am happy.....PM me when you get a chance river and I will show you a new picture of him that I took today...I already had one person tell me he looks lots better.

I will not be posting pictures here anymore due to some idiots on here.

Dont forget me!!!! I want updates too! give him :huggy:

Yippee I am glad he did really good today. (and hopfully you are too!) He is still eating every few hours?

J

jp2854

madMAX said:
Dont forget me!!!! I want updates too! give him :huggy:

Yippee I am glad he did really good today. (and hopfully you are too!) He is still eating every few hours?

read your pms madmax i sent you one tonight.

Grave Robber

jp2854 said:
1. can you all quit giving me hell. 2. I know when the time is right to say goodbye. 3. I am not stupid and he isn't suffering at all if he was he would be gone now ok. 4. I sure as he!! wasn't born yesterday and a few people have seen recent pictures of my baby and they say he looks great. I see you all have never had a sick pet so far in your lives. 5. I have already put 2 animals to sleep in my 31yrs of life and I can tell when the time is right and no i am not keeping him alive for the sake of it and 6. just so you all know today he has been very playful hes been attacking my hands when I am petting him and he keeps rolling over on his back to get his belly rubbed. 7. He is doing pretty good and he isn't suffering none of you all live in my house so if you don't have anything nice to say keep your traps shut.

I have broken down your post in a numerical fashion because the extent of your ignorance is absolutely mind boggling to me. Ok, here we go

1. Never, we give all idiots hell on here
2. Obviously not, you enjoy posting all this crap about your cat because you are an attention whore. Put the poor animal out of its misery and move on already, you are letting it die a slow death for your benefit. You are a sick individual and I fear that you are in need of serious psychiatric treatment.
3. Again, let me emphasize the fact that you are an idiot. How do you know how your cat feels? You are dragging it on a slow painful death. Good Job :yay:
4. Those people that agree with you wear bicycle helmets and look like Tyrannosaurus Rex, either that or they feel sorry for you because you wear a bicycle helmet on a daily basis.
5. It is truly a travesty that you were allowed to live for 31 years. Unfortunately your parents didn't put you out of your misery as well. The other two animals probably had a slow painful death that you dragged out for years also, before someone intervened and put them to sleep.
6. Idiot! The reason he attacks your hands is because you are hurting him :doh: , then he flips over so that you don't kill him.
7. Thank the heavens the moons and the stars that I don't live in your house. You would probably drug and beat me everyday and then come here and cry about it so that people would feel sorry for you. If you don't want people posting back to you, don't post this trash on an internet forum.

Cowgirl

jp2854 said:
can you all quit giving me hell. I know when the time is right to say goodbye. I am not stupid and he isn't suffering at all if he was he would be gone now ok. I sure as he!! wasn't born yesterday and a few people have seen recent pictures of my baby and they say he looks great. I see you all have never had a sick pet so far in your lives. I have already put 2 animals to sleep in my 31yrs of life and I can tell when the time is right and no i am not keeping him alive for the sake of it and just so you all know today he has been very playful hes been attacking my hands when I am petting him and he keeps rolling over on his back to get his belly rubbed. He is doing pretty good and he isn't suffering none of you all live in my house so if you don't have anything nice to say keep your traps shut.

You're really 31? :confused: I thought you were 14 or 15.

J

jp2854

I will not be posting here anymore due to some people who have issues with how I handle my pets. I know what is right for them and what isn't. I am not stupid and sure as hell wasn't born yesterday. the few people who still care know how to get ahold of me and its not on this forum.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
thumb