My picky eater is in the hospital

acommondisaster

She's coming home today. Still not eating, still jaundiced; no real improvement, except she's not throwing up. Vet thinks maybe she just rather be at home; I agree. We get to pick her up this evening. Can't wait to get her home.

acommondisaster

:huggy: So sorry for you. I know how hard it must be to watch and not be able to do anything to help. I agree, bring her home, even if she doesnt eat, at least she'll be home and surrounded by her family that loves her. Wish I could help in someway.

You have helped. You've all helped. Thank you for listening and understanding. :huggy:

PrepH4U

She's coming home today. Still not eating, still jaundiced; no real improvement, except she's not throwing up. Vet thinks maybe she just rather be at home; I agree. We get to pick her up this evening. Can't wait to get her home.

I am so glad she gets to come home, sometimes they just miss their familiar surroundings and the hugs.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

:huggy:

feed small meals comprised of soft food which contain more carbohydrates and less fat

did they give you anything to feed her?

not sure if you want to look into this...Pancreas Booster

acommondisaster

Thanks to everyone for all of the support and suggestions.

Snoopy passed away in my arms yesterday. It was a relief for her, I'm sure, but I am lost without her.

We took her to my son's and buried her beside a pink crepe myrtle we bought just for her. She was dearly loved and will be (already is) hugely missed.

Snoopy passed away in my arms yesterday. It was a relief for her, I'm sure, but I am lost without her.

We took her to my son's and buried her beside a pink crepe myrtle we bought just for her. She was dearly loved and will be (already is) hugely missed.
So sad, but no longer in misery. Snoopy is okay now... this hug is for you though...:huggy:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

:huggy:.... Im sorry for your loss....

frequentflier

happy to be living

So sorry :huggy:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

:huggy: So sorry for your loss.

ZARA

Damn :bawl: :huggy:

tes218

So very sorry.

mamatutu

mama to two

:huggy:

luvmygdaughters

So sorry for your loss. At least she was home and with her family and I'm sure she knew she was loved. Treasure your memories of her and take comfort in knowing that you gave her a wonderful, loving home.