My sick cat

:yay: 3 Notch. The vet called this morning to check up on the cat. It's been a month since his last visit and he's happy and healthy.

nomoney

I keep my cat in a padded room with nothing in it but food and water. He wears a padded suit to. That way nothing can ever happen to it. I'm a great pet owner.

PrepH4U

nomoney said:
I keep my cat in a padded room with nothing in it but food and water. He wears a padded suit to. That way nothing can ever happen to it. I'm a great pet owner.
Remember that time that his claws got stuck in the padding? :lol:

nomoney

PrepH4U said:
Remember that time that his claws got stuck in the padding? :lol:

he's declawed now so he can't scratch himself. I've even removed his teeth...you know....just in case.

PrepH4U

nomoney said:
he's declawed now so he can't scratch himself. I've even removed his teeth...you know....just in case.
:yay:
Do you make the boys were sterile clothing when they pet him?

nomoney

PrepH4U said:
:yay:
Do you make the boys were sterile clothing when they pet him?

no one at all is allowed to touch him. :nono: Could you imagine if they touched him to hard and he got a hair ball or something?? I'd feel sooooo bad. That wouldn't be a responsible pet owner at all.

greyhound

nomoney said:
no one at all is allowed to touch him. :nono: Could you imagine if they touched him to hard and he got a hair ball or something?? I'd feel sooooo bad. That wouldn't be a responsible pet owner at all.

Did you make sure he has a sterile air source...you wouldn't want him to pick up bacteria or a virus from the air....

Last edited:
greyhound said:
Did you make sure he has a sterile air source...you wouldn't want him to pick up bacteris or a virus from the air....
Well DUH! That's why she has the plastic bag duct taped around his neck.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
elaine said:
huntr, I can't recall anyone ever getting under your skin like this. Why are you taking this so personally? We're ####heads on the forums every day. :shrug:
:yeahthat: Men must be pms'ing this week.

Celts

huntr1 said:
You dumb sh!t. My ancestors were McDaniels. All the Scots on the losing side were sent to prison in Scotland and then after they rebuilt them, they were given the choice of rebuilding the prisons in England or being transported to the Colonies where they were sold as slaves. You are a total sh!thead.

All the Scots found were KILLED by The Butcher, Ccumberland. Those Brits found in Scots prisions were freeded and the Jacobites were thrown in.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, (so to speak) the Brits continued thier SLAUGHTER: "That the butchery might be complete, the soldiers were ordered to club their muskets and dash out the brains of such of their miserable victims as exhibited any symptoms of life"

Celts

huntr1 said:
You dumb sh!t. My ancestors were McDaniels. All the Scots on the losing side were sent to prison in Scotland and then after they rebuilt them, they were given the choice of rebuilding the prisons in England or being transported to the Colonies where they were sold as slaves. You are a total sh!thead.

After their victory, Cumberland ordered his men to execute all the Jacobite wounded and prisoners, an act for which he was known afterwards as "the Butcher". Certain higher-ranking prisoners did survive to be tried and executed later in Inverness.

Chicken McDaniels..Brits killed all they could, McDaniels ran away...
Actually they did run away, only to be caught later and upon arrival in USA CHANGED their name to McDaniel..still alot of fog around that story.

Find your Clan:

Jacobite Army
(approximately 5,400 men)

Army Commander - Prince Charles Edward Stuart
FIRST LINE - 3,810 men
Right Wing - 1,150 men (Lord George Murray, brother of the Chief of Clan Murray)
Atholl Highlanders Regiment - 500 men (William Murray Lord Nairne)
Clan Cameron Regiment - 400 men (Donald Cameron of Lochiel, de facto Chief of Clan Cameron)
Clan Stewart of Appin Regiment - 250 men (Charles Stewart of Ardshiel, uncle to the Chief of Clan Stewart of Appin)

Centre - 1,760 men (Lord John Drummond)
Frasers of Lovat Regiment - 400 men (Charles Fraser of Inverallochy and Simon Fraser, Master of Lovat)
Chattan Confederation Regiment - 350 men (Alexander MacGillivray of Dunmaglass, Chief of Clan MacGillivray, for Lady Anne Farquharson MacIntosh, "Colonel Anne", wife of the Chief of Clan MacKintosh, Captain of the Clan Chattan Confederation and daughter of John Farquharson of Invercauld)
Clan Farquharson Regiment - 250 men (James Farquharson of Balmoral, "Balmoral the Brave")
Clan MacLachlan & Clan MacLean Regiment - 290 men (Lachlan MacLachlan of MacLachlan, Chief of Clan MacLachlan and aide de camp to the Prince, with Charles MacLean of Drimnin as second-in-command)
Clan MacLeod Unit - 120 men (Malcolm MacLeod of Raasay) - attached to Clans MacLachlan & MacLean Regiment
Edinburgh Regiment - 200 men (John Roy Stewart)
Clan Chisholm Regiment - 150 men (Roderick Chisholm of Comar, son of the Chief of Clan Chisholm)

Left Wing - 900 men (James Drummond, 3rd Duke of Perth, Chief of Clan Drummond)
Clan MacDonald of Clan Ranald - 200 men (Ranald MacDonald of Clan Ranald, "Young Clanranald", son of the Chief of Clan MacDonald of Clan Ranald)
Clan MacDonald of Keppoch Regiment - 200 men (Alexander MacDonnell of Keppoch, Chief of Clan MacDonnell of Keppoch)
Clan MacDonnell of Glengarry Regiment - 420 men (Donald MacDonell of Lochgarry)
Clan Grant of Glenmorriston Unit - 80 men (Alexander Grant of Corrimony) - attached to Clan MacDonnell of Glengarry Regiment
SECOND LINE - 1,190 men (Lt.Col. Walter Stapleton)
Clan Ogilvy Angus Regiment (Lord David Ogilvy, son of the Chief of Clan Ogilvy)
1st Clan Gordon Regiment (Lord Lewis Gordon, brother of the Chief of Clan Gordon)
2nd Clan Gordon Regiment (John Gordon of Glenbucket)
Duke of Perth's Regiment (Unknown)
Regiment Eccosais Royeaux (Lord Louis Drummond)
Irish Piquets Regiment (Maj. Summan)

THIRD LINE - 400 men
Kilmarnock's Regiment (William Boyd, 4th Earl of Kilmarnock, Chief of Clan Boyd)
Pitsligo's Regiment (Alexander Baron Forbes of Pitsligo)
Regiment Baggot (Unknown)
Lord Elcho's Horse (David Wemyss Lord Elcho, son of the Chief of Clan Wemyss)
Life Guards (Unknown)
FitzJames's Horse (Sir Jean McDonell)

Celts

nomoney said:

You did all that and left the cat with it fur?
Shave this cat..and wash it to get rid of all dander too!
No more hair/fur balls if you shave its arse...

Celts

huntr1 said:
:yay: 3 Notch. The vet called this morning to check up on the cat. It's been a month since his last visit and he's happy and healthy.
You never took the cat back in for a real, hands on check up?
Geeee...do the right thing and get an xray to find that needle before it gets into the brain!

PrepH4U

Celts said:
You did all that and left the cat with it fur?
Shave this cat..and wash it to get rid of all dander too!
No more hair/fur balls if you shave its arse...
hmmm isn't there a possibility of water being trapped in the ear canal then? Which might harbor an ear infection, then what? :killingme :jameo:

kathie54

No green? Will pinch!
Celts said:
After their victory, Cumberland ordered his men to execute all the Jacobite wounded and prisoners, an act for which he was known afterwards as "the Butcher". Certain higher-ranking prisoners did survive to be tried and executed later in Inverness.

Chicken McDaniels..Brits killed all they could, McDaniels ran away...
Actually they did run away, only to be caught later and upon arrival in USA CHANGED their name to McDaniel..still alot of fog around that story.

Find your Clan:

Jacobite Army
(approximately 5,400 men)

Army Commander - Prince Charles Edward Stuart
FIRST LINE - 3,810 men
Right Wing - 1,150 men (Lord George Murray, brother of the Chief of Clan Murray)
Atholl Highlanders Regiment - 500 men (William Murray Lord Nairne)
Clan Cameron Regiment - 400 men (Donald Cameron of Lochiel, de facto Chief of Clan Cameron)
Clan Stewart of Appin Regiment - 250 men (Charles Stewart of Ardshiel, uncle to the Chief of Clan Stewart of Appin)

Centre - 1,760 men (Lord John Drummond)
Frasers of Lovat Regiment - 400 men (Charles Fraser of Inverallochy and Simon Fraser, Master of Lovat)
Chattan Confederation Regiment - 350 men (Alexander MacGillivray of Dunmaglass, Chief of Clan MacGillivray, for Lady Anne Farquharson MacIntosh, "Colonel Anne", wife of the Chief of Clan MacKintosh, Captain of the Clan Chattan Confederation and daughter of John Farquharson of Invercauld)
Clan Farquharson Regiment - 250 men (James Farquharson of Balmoral, "Balmoral the Brave")
Clan MacLachlan & Clan MacLean Regiment - 290 men (Lachlan MacLachlan of MacLachlan, Chief of Clan MacLachlan and aide de camp to the Prince, with Charles MacLean of Drimnin as second-in-command)
Clan MacLeod Unit - 120 men (Malcolm MacLeod of Raasay) - attached to Clans MacLachlan & MacLean Regiment
Edinburgh Regiment - 200 men (John Roy Stewart)
Clan Chisholm Regiment - 150 men (Roderick Chisholm of Comar, son of the Chief of Clan Chisholm)

Left Wing - 900 men (James Drummond, 3rd Duke of Perth, Chief of Clan Drummond)
Clan MacDonald of Clan Ranald - 200 men (Ranald MacDonald of Clan Ranald, "Young Clanranald", son of the Chief of Clan MacDonald of Clan Ranald)
Clan MacDonald of Keppoch Regiment - 200 men (Alexander MacDonnell of Keppoch, Chief of Clan MacDonnell of Keppoch)
Clan MacDonnell of Glengarry Regiment - 420 men (Donald MacDonell of Lochgarry)
Clan Grant of Glenmorriston Unit - 80 men (Alexander Grant of Corrimony) - attached to Clan MacDonnell of Glengarry Regiment
SECOND LINE - 1,190 men (Lt.Col. Walter Stapleton)
Clan Ogilvy Angus Regiment (Lord David Ogilvy, son of the Chief of Clan Ogilvy)
1st Clan Gordon Regiment (Lord Lewis Gordon, brother of the Chief of Clan Gordon)
2nd Clan Gordon Regiment (John Gordon of Glenbucket)
Duke of Perth's Regiment (Unknown)
Regiment Eccosais Royeaux (Lord Louis Drummond)
Irish Piquets Regiment (Maj. Summan)

THIRD LINE - 400 men
Kilmarnock's Regiment (William Boyd, 4th Earl of Kilmarnock, Chief of Clan Boyd)
Pitsligo's Regiment (Alexander Baron Forbes of Pitsligo)
Regiment Baggot (Unknown)
Lord Elcho's Horse (David Wemyss Lord Elcho, son of the Chief of Clan Wemyss)
Life Guards (Unknown)
FitzJames's Horse (Sir Jean McDonell)
I'm not scothish i'm german, well my last name is anyway. don't ask :smack: