My teen step daughter was not prejudiced...

PrepH4U

Precisely. It's no secret that if you go into the rougher crime-ridden areas with dilapidated houses and rough schools of St. Charles, these areas will be mostly black. However, I'm convinced that if it weren't for blacks there would still be crime ridden areas with dilapidated houses, high crime, and rough schools. What happens in nice suburban areas is that decent blacks like everyone else move there to get better living conditions, better communities, and better schools. For right or wrong, this causes "white flight," and whites start to panic and move out of the neighborhood/town/county/etc. in high numbers which causes property values to plummit. The lessened property values then enables the ghetto people to move in from DC and such, whether it be buyers or renters from people who have a hard time selling their home in the reduced market. Property values continue to fall, etc. So, its really white peoples fault for panicking and leaving when they shouldnt leave because of peoples color they should only leave because of people being ghetto.

So tell us again why did you move from Charles to Calvert? :whistle:

TurboK9

Precisely. It's no secret that if you go into the rougher crime-ridden areas with dilapidated houses and rough schools of St. Charles, these areas will be mostly black. However, I'm convinced that if it weren't for blacks there would still be crime ridden areas with dilapidated houses, high crime, and rough schools. What happens in nice suburban areas is that decent blacks like everyone else move there to get better living conditions, better communities, and better schools. For right or wrong, this causes "white flight," and whites start to panic and move out of the neighborhood/town/county/etc. in high numbers which causes property values to plummit. The lessened property values then enables the ghetto people to move in from DC and such, whether it be buyers or renters from people who have a hard time selling their home in the reduced market. Property values continue to fall, etc. So, its really white peoples fault for panicking and leaving when they shouldnt leave because of peoples color they should only leave because of people being ghetto.

So racism is all the white man's fault. Nothing to do with anything but irrational white fear. The white man is responsible for the rise in crime and drop in property values. Check.

:rolleyes:

L

letmetellyou

do they actually live down here? where do such people exist? :lol:

Ok, I have a serious question about Jewish people. The whole thing about Hitler's grandfather maybe was a Jew, so Hitler would be part Jewish....etc.

I always thought being a Jew was what your religion is? How could someone from Germany or Austria who was raised a Christian be Jewish because a descendant was Jewish?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't think anyone loves fried chicken as much as I do. Could live without most fruit, but I'm all over the fried shicky. :drool:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Ok, I have a serious question about Jewish people. The whole thing about Hitler's grandfather maybe was a Jew, so Hitler would be part Jewish....etc.

I always thought being a Jew was what your religion is? How could someone from Germany or Austria who was raised a Christian be Jewish because a descendant was Jewish?

Jewish is an ethnicity...and jewish law says it comes down from the mother's side..ie..if your mother is jewish, so are you. It is also a religion, which can obv be practiced by anyone regardless of ethnicity, if they so choose and you become "jewish" by converting. Hitler was more concerned witht he ethnicity part of the jews..not their religion. He was obsessed with what he thought were proper and clean bloodlines, free from jewish ethnicity. So if he had jew in his background, he wouldn't fit his own perfect bloodline..

Beta84

They're out to get us
Jewish is an ethnicity...and jewish law says it comes down from the mother's side..ie..if your mother is jewish, so are you. It is also a religion, which can obv be practiced by anyone regardless of ethnicity, if they so choose and you become "jewish" by converting. Hitler was more concerned witht he ethnicity part of the jews..not their religion. He was obsessed with what he thought were proper and clean bloodlines, free from jewish ethnicity. So if he had jew in his background, he wouldn't fit his own perfect bloodline..

I meant to answer that question but never got around to it...but thanks to you, I don't have to!

The only caveat I would throw in is that if Hitler's grandfather was Jewish then the bloodline wouldn't have mattered. I'm pretty sure the urban legend was saying his mother's grandmother was Jewish, which would have made Hitler Jewish.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I meant to answer that question but never got around to it...but thanks to you, I don't have to!

The only caveat I would throw in is that if Hitler's grandfather was Jewish then the bloodline wouldn't have mattered. I'm pretty sure the urban legend was saying his mother's grandmother was Jewish, which would have made Hitler Jewish.

Which makes me giggle..because either way it would still contribute to his ethnicity, just not by jewish law. I'm not sure how much stock he put in Jewish law :lmao:

fun Nazi fact of the day :yay:...they loved animals, and were equally obsessed with animal bloodlines and bringing back "pure" extinct species.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Which makes me giggle..because either way it would still contribute to his ethnicity, just not by jewish law. I'm not sure how much stock he put in Jewish law :lmao:

fun Nazi fact of the day :yay:...they loved animals, and were equally obsessed with animal bloodlines and bringing back "pure" extinct species.

very true. It would have detracted from people who claimed him to be Jewish, but it still would have been a part of the bloodline. Gotta love conspiracy theorists though. They make some outlandish claims that make no sense and swear they're fact. :lol:

did they want dinosaurs roaming Berlin? :lmao: but really, how did they plan on bringing back the extinct species?

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
very true. It would have detracted from people who claimed him to be Jewish, but it still would have been a part of the bloodline. Gotta love conspiracy theorists though. They make some outlandish claims that make no sense and swear they're fact. :lol:

did they want dinosaurs roaming Berlin? :lmao: but really, how did they plan on bringing back the extinct species?

Not sure. it had to do with pure german stock..some kind of buffalo or gazelle or something? i was never able to get my hands on specific plans or literature explaining that aspect of their plans..though I may keep researching cuz it's kinda neat.