My Turlet is Bubbling!!!

Geek

And it is scary. I lifted the lid and it bubbles like it is saying hello. Then it back up and as I was plunging it, it came up through the sink :jameo: I am lucky it was number 1.

What do you think is going to happen next? I do have the washing machine and the dishwasher on at the moment.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I'm sitting here laughing hysterically at you. All the crap you feed your toilet is finally coming back to haunt you. :roflmao:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
And it is scary. I lifted the lid and it bubbles like it is saying hello. Then it back up and as I was plunging it, it came up through the sink :jameo: I am lucky it was number 1.

What do you think is going to happen next? I do have the washing machine and the dishwasher on at the moment.

Do you have a well?

Make sure it's plugged in....

kvj21075

Meow
:lol: my grandmother used to live in a senior apartment community, when she was moving out she just took all her champoos and soaps and flushed them down the toilet.... well she found out later that the guy that lived under her apartment was sitting on the toilet when all of a sudden all these bubbles started popping on his butt :killingme his toilet had filled with bubbles cause of my gmas shampoo and soaps :lol:

Geek

I'm sitting here laughing hysterically at you. All the crap you feed your toilet is finally coming back to haunt you. :roflmao:

You don't love me anymore.

vent pipe..:shrug:

in my ass?

Do you have a well?

Make sure it's plugged in....

Yes, I have well.(had it replaced with a brand new one about 3 years ago) Where do you plug a well in? :jameo:

:lol: my grandmother used to live in a senior apartment community, when she was moving out she just took all her champoos and soaps and flushed them down the toilet.... well she found out later that the guy that lived under her apartment was sitting on the toilet when all of a sudden all these bubbles started popping on his butt :killingme his toilet had filled with bubbles cause of my gmas shampoo and soaps :lol:

I love that story :roflmao::lol::lmao:

wineo

loving life

If you are on a septic system it might need to be pumped.

Geek

Yes. Insert a large hose into your septic tank and suck.

I am not falling for that again. "Hey Geek, it's me K_jo, I made you a dirty manhattan. Just suck here." :mad:

No. But then again, K_Jo just gave "Drink You Alive" a whole new meaning...:roflmao:

Call Copsey's Septic or C&C Plumbing and tell them you need a honey dipper. :yay:

I read that as "honey diaper" :roflmao:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Yes, I have well.(had it replaced with a brand new one about 3 years ago) Where do you plug a well in? :jameo:

I have a well and there is a plug outside in the middle of my yard, if the kids run it over or it gets nocked loose my toliet will do the same thing.

I had to laugh at the title :lol:.... I haven't heard 'turlet' in a very long time. That's how my grandma would pronounce it, and most people from Bronx/Brooklyn/Queens/NJ.

I am from the Bronx, Baby!

:lol: My dad came from Brooklyn (Yaller, turlet, toity-toid street) and my Grandma lived in Ozone Park with a high Jewish population.... that was always good for a laugh! Mom was a librarian and spoke pretty near the Queen's English! :crazy:

jayboy

Pfft you don't impress me

OMG I thought the water came from two different sources. Gross if bubbles made it to his toilet what else did