N. Korea warns of nuclear war if attacked

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
FromTexas said:
Yeah, and you might not have gotten other services. His passion is for Christ.
I didn't really order 5 Mels, I ordered 5 Mad Maxes. 5 Mels would come with 40 kids or so. :lmao:

ylexot

Super Genius
notquitesain1 said:
what...do you think the U.S. is invincable? The "decider" will protect us? We might as well consider ourselves dead now. What do expect to happen when the U.S. goes around poking other countries with a "big stick"?
:jameo: :jameo: :jameo: :jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

oldman

Lobster Land
notquitesain1 said:
what...do you think the U.S. is invincable? The "decider" will protect us? We might as well consider ourselves dead now. What do expect to happen when the U.S. goes around poking other countries with a "big stick"?

So the cold war was just a farse?

Mikeinsmd

bresamil said:
Like you would have actually done it. :rolleyes:
Ok, I went over there but left when I saw you already hired these guys. :duh: I wouldn't have even charged you.

Attachments

• sleaze.jpg
    sleaze.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 64
  • fat-man-site.jpg
    fat-man-site.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 48

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Mikeinsmd said:
Ok, I went over there but left when I saw you already hired these guys. :duh: I wouldn't have even charged you.
Those GD neighbors again! :tantrum I told them to stay out. The first one clogs the filter with his back hair and every time the second one comes over I have to get the pool refilled.

Did the dog bother you?

Was the komodo still in his pen or hiding under the shed?

Mikeinsmd

bresamil said:
Those GD neighbors again! :tantrum I told them to stay out. The first one clogs the filter with his back hair and every time the second one comes over I have to get the pool refilled.

Did the dog bother you?

Was the komodo still in his pen or hiding under the shed?
Dogs were fine but you have to stop doing this to them!!

The komodo came out for some sun.

Oh and the neighbor kid came over and got in the other dogs food again.

Attachments

• hotdogs.jpg
    hotdogs.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 55
  • hungrybaby.jpg
    hungrybaby.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 62
  • komodo-dragon-1a.jpg
    komodo-dragon-1a.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 70
  • pupsonaline.jpg
    pupsonaline.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 74
N

notquitesain1

Mikeinsmd said:
Thanks for pointing that out Bruz... Some folks think these piss ant countries are actually a threat :notquitesain1: :killingme

if they only have even one that works, once that goes it will be one after another, we've seen how the president reacts in those types of situations. We can only expect complete destruction.

Last edited by a moderator:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Mikeinsmd said:
Dogs were fine but you have to stop doing this to them!!

The komodo came out for some sun.

Oh and the neighbor kid came over and got in the other dogs food again.
Frickin kid. Almost as bad as the one that tries to climb in your boat.

I like to know where my dogs are - this system works for me.

Had my Maxes arrived yet?

ylexot

Super Genius
notquitesain1 said:
if they only have even one that works, once that goes it will be one after another, we've seen how the president reacts in those types of situations. We can only except complete destruction.
When did Bush nuke somebody? :confused:

Mikeinsmd

notquitesain1 said:
if they only have even one that works, once that goes it will be one after another, we've seen how the president reacts in those types of situations. We can only except EXPECT:duh: complete destruction.
Ok, your posts have told me all I need to know about your degree of intelligence. I rarely enter a battle of wits with the unarmed but twist my arm and who knows...... :evil:

How does Mr. Bush react when someone hits us with a nuke. I missed that newscast. :confused:

N

notquitesain1

Mikeinsmd said:
Ok, your posts have told me all I need to know about your degree of intelligence. I rarely enter a battle of wits with the unarmed but twist my arm and who knows...... :evil:

How does Mr. Bush react when someone hits us with a nuke. I missed that newscast. :confused:

did not specify nukes as the situations he has "handled", I guess I have to say IRAQ for you to understand. You can pick at my spelling errors, but it is just that type of ignorance and arrogance that has gotten our country where it is today.

Mikeinsmd

notquitesain1 said:
did not specify nukes as the situations he has "handled",.
Ok genius, what were you referring to when you posted this?

notquitesain1 said:
if they only have even one that works, once that goes it will be one after another, we've seen how the president reacts in those types of situations. We can only expect complete destruction.

notquitesain1 said:
You can pick at my spelling errors, but it is just that type of ignorance and arrogance that has gotten our country where it is today.
People with much higher educations than you (thank Gawd) got us where we are today!!

Where is here by the way? This country is better off than it has ever been in its history. :patriot:

C

czygvtwkr

notquitesain1 said:

Are you French or something?

What is your point? Give everyone exactly what they want and hope they leave us alone?

duzzey1a

I wouldn't worry about North Korea! Even if they had a vehicle capable of even reaching the west coast, it wouldn't have the accuracy nor the nuke power to cause any damage. But if you really want to sleep at night, go to google earth, select military installations for the left side of the page, and scan the southern half of Montana and the Dakotas. I don't think they have any idea what they are up against!

B

Bruzilla

The problem the North Koreans face is their missiles can theoretically make it to the west coast of the United States, but that's only with a light-weight, small, conventional warhead. Nuclear warheads are very heavy due to their shielding so once you've loaded one on you've just made a missile that would fall well short of the west coast. The North Koreans have only gotten a missile to barely make it to central Pacific, so I find their claims that they can hit us with even a small conventional warhead as doubtfuln as their claims to have nuclear warheads.

And what's the deal with US nuclear first strike? The whole country isn't worth the cost of a single nuclear weapon. What would we hit that would be worth the cost? The North Koreans worrying about being attacked with nukes from the US is about as plausible a scenario as me getting gang raped by Jessica Simpson, Jessica Alba, and Jessica Biel... and I too promise to respond in kind if that situation occurs!