National Pet Day

Grumpy

pups2024.jpg

Hessian

Why is it hard to buy pups of a particular breed (not even rare)...FB Marketplace apparently won't allow it,...and on line searches produce breeders in California, Indiana and in England.
WHERE is a local Doberman breeder?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Why is it hard to buy pups of a particular breed (not even rare)...FB Marketplace apparently won't allow it,...and on line searches produce breeders in California, Indiana and in England.
That would not have been a breed I would’ve figured as difficult to find.

I wonder what their problem is with Dobermans.

Hessian

That would not have been a breed I would’ve figured as difficult to find.

I wonder what their problem is with Dobermans.
Craigslist allows searches for dogs...but the ads are crowded with items completely off topic....and figurines too. I am hesitant to consider Dobers that the Amish have...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Craigslist allows searches for dogs...but the ads are crowded with items completely off topic....and figurines too. I am hesitant to consider Dobers that the Amish have...
I wouldn’t think the Amish would’ve had any use for Dobermans.

Not sure they would make good farm dogs.

good luck with the search, but you probably end up having to go out of state regardless.

Grumpy

I know of no extremely reputable breeders of any dogs locally, mostly backyard breeders around here.