NBC Suspends Olbermann for Donations

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I think there's more to this story.

Maybe the heads at NBC watched MSNBC's laughable joke on Tuesday Night that was their election night analysis and have had enough.
There is more to it. He was fired because he didn't donate to the dems that MSNBC told him to, the big dummy.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
So, for Olbermann's part, you'd be saying that he just didn't think it would be that big a deal? And, that the NBC News folks decided to use it as an excuse to get rid of him, something it wanted to do anyway? I might buy that.

NBC News ethical standards don't apply to MSNBC -- that's common knowledge inside the industry. The only thing NBC News and MSNBC have in common are the building they share.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
This is why FOX News is the number one outlet on television. They know how to run ####. They know their primetime has a conservative-bias, and they don't change it to please liberals.

MSNBC, on the other hand, is always changing it's primetime to please conservatives (who won't turn on MSNBC anyways). That's why Alan Keyes, Michael Savage had shows there and that's why Joe Scarborough is still around.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
This is BULL####. This is an outrage. Who the flying hell does MSNBC think they are kidding???? Every single one of their shows is, in essence, a political contribution.

This is arresting Jack the Ripper for having a blade 1" longer than the law allows. What a freaking crock.

I was thinking something similar - maybe its the, "we know we are slanted but we don't want to prove it for everyone... how can we bash FOX then?"

And I was having a blast watching them on election night. There were a few times I had to give Chris Matthews kudos for shutting down Madow a couple times when she went kooky.

edinsomd

Lighten up Larry; Pelosi just threw her hat in the ring for House Minority Leader. Let's hope she gets it!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
My theory is K.O. did something to personally pizz off one (or more) of the MSNBC executives and they dug up a couple of campaign donations to get rid of him with out having to pay off his contract.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:killingme

Warranted or not, I love it when they start eating their own. :dance:

foodcritic

CBSNEWS.com

MSNBC has suspended prime-time host Keith Olbermann indefinitely without pay for making political contributions.

Politico reported Friday that Olbermann contributed to the campaigns of three Democratic candidates this fall, including one on the same day he appeared on Olbermann's "Countdown" program.
Just damn....

:starcat::starcat::patriot::patriot::cartwheel:cartwheel

Baz

This. ------------------>
I love how you take a story about Olbermann and MSNBC and turn it into a screed against FOX.

And this is why I almost never read your idiot posts.

You should work on that "almost", and see if you can improve it to just plain "never". Your replies are predictable and boring.

Get over yourself, already.