Need a little help locating someone

luvmygdaughters

Last year, we had a gentlemen by the name of Matthew Howe, install a hot water heater for us. He was very nice and did a great job. We'd like him to do some other work for us, however, my husband threw out his phone number by mistake. I've tried facebook and the phonebook but to no avail. I believe he was from St. Marys and probably in his late 50's early 60's. If anyone here knows this gentlemen, please send me a PM and I'll respond with my contact information. Thanks in Advance!

DEEKAYPEE8569

Last year, we had a gentlemen by the name of Matthew Howe, install a hot water heater for us. He was very nice and did a great job. We'd like him to do some other work for us, however, my husband threw out his phone number by mistake. I've tried facebook and the phonebook but to no avail. I believe he was from St. Marys and probably in his late 50's early 60's. If anyone here knows this gentlemen, please send me a PM and I'll respond with my contact information. Thanks in Advance!
I know Craigslist gets a bad rap; but have you tried looking there?

DEEKAYPEE8569

Did Matthew work for a company, or for himself? I'm guessing, without the gent's PH#, he might just be a forgotten memory. /:-\

luvmygdaughters

Did Matthew work for a company, or for himself? I'm guessing, without the gent's PH#, he might just be a forgotten memory. /:-\

For himself. A woman at Lowes recommended him last year when we purchased the water heater. It was an emergency thing, Lowes couldn't send anyone to install it for 2 days, the woman at Lowes gave me his name and number, asking me to keep it on the quiet as she would get in trouble for recommending someone who was not a listed contractor with Lowes. He drove to LOwes, picked up the heater, (purchased online) and necessary accessories to install. He was at our house in no time and had the job completed and mess picked up quickly. He gave my husband his phone number and said if we ever had anything else to repair or install, call him. Damn the luck!!! When you find someone good and this happens!

sdm

Matt Howe

His daughter Emily Howe is on FB.. Try going through her.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I know the woman to whom you refer.
I've heard her refer to a Matthew who does home repairs.

Will call and get the number.

edinsomd

Why on earth would you want to heat hot water?

Sorry, had to! :huggy: