Need a plumber or handyman

PeoplesElbow

Well I really needed to have my bathroom redone, but with a handicapped mom living with me we simply can't do that. I have a tile floor but the toilet closet flange rusted away long ago and the toilet doesnt securely attach to the floor, need that fixed. Also the stems on my bath/shower need replaced because water pours out of the knobs when they are turned on. I already tightened them all the way but the water still pours out. I need this done quickly because mom just cant use my other bathroom, its too small and I cant work fast enough to do it myself.

Any suggestions?

PJay

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Good no nonsense guy. His workers did a good job for me at a better than expected price. Young guys, they were polite and worked hard the entire time. Definitely would use them again.
I'm glad they came through for you. Word of mouth is the best advertisement. He's expanding his workforce constantly, but he's choosy. :yay:

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
His workers did a good job for me at a better than expected price.

Glad to hear ... fixing the shower is no beg deal, the flange replacement may be difficult .. depending on the floor - wood flooring vs a concrete slab ... one just means a longer process chipping out the concrete to slip in the new flange

[ I'm assuming CI Piping ]

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
We had C&C Mechanical Plumbing out this morning. Showed up on time and diagnosed the problem immediately.

PJay

🙈

Screenshot_20240406-110216.jpg

Clem72

He did good, dont think either of them were out of their 20s.
Thanks for following up to let us know. So many times people ask for recommendations then we never hear how it went. Like those safe opening threads that end half way through.

PeoplesElbow

Thanks for following up to let us know. So many times people ask for recommendations then we never hear how it went. Like those safe opening threads that end half way through.
I actually had them come back a 2nd time because mom managed to break the plastic flange so they installed a heavy duty one for me. The 2nd time was exactly like the 1st.