Need help finding lost pets.

Martinigirl

No charge...but....

No I don't charge. But would love if there was a donation made to a shelter or some type...on behalf of my gas here and there. I wouldn't know if you did or not. However...
This is out of the love for the pet.
I don't do much but offer direction and advice.
Assist with poster making and hanging (materials you provide)
And..should there be a sighting called into you and you are at work...I can generally go to that location quickly.
But there are methods out there are that do work, and I don't feel the general pet loving public know that they exhist. (did I spell that right???)
I just want people to be informed.
I've been there if you've read my story. I want to help.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
No I don't charge. But would love if there was a donation made to a shelter or some type...on behalf of my gas here and there. I wouldn't know if you did or not. However...
This is out of the love for the pet.
I don't do much but offer direction and advice.
Assist with poster making and hanging (materials you provide)
And..should there be a sighting called into you and you are at work...I can generally go to that location quickly.
But there are methods out there are that do work, and I don't feel the general pet loving public know that they exhist. (did I spell that right???)
I just want people to be informed.
I've been there if you've read my story. I want to help.

School is already out for the summer?

Martinigirl

school

School is already out for the summer?

School in Calvert ends either Friday June 12th or Monday June 15th.
Are you implying I'm a kid?
I'm 40, a housewife who happens to love pets and hates to see little tiny posters with way too much information on sides of streets or cross roads that no one can read unless they care to get out of their car and get the information. And with this microwave society....it's not likely they will do that and those who do take the time are rarely the ones who see the pet at large.
My point. Large poster picture of pet Phone number. thats all the human brain can remember quickly going 50 down a road.
I have lots of information I'd like to share. The women I learned this from charged me 149.00 for one hour of her time to teach me how to find my pet.
I adopted my dog from Tri county for 85.00 two years later he jumps from my jeep over an hour away from home. $2,054.00 later I get him back. I am lucky I had the money to spend plus the time off of work. Not many people have either.
Again I'm just trying to help
If you were not trying to insult me, then please forgive my rant.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I'm 40, a housewife who happens to love pets and hates to see little tiny posters with way too much information on sides of streets or cross roads that no one can read unless they care to get out of their car and get the information. And with this microwave society....it's not likely they will do that and those who do take the time are rarely the ones who see the pet at large.
My point. Large poster picture of pet Phone number. thats all the human brain can remember quickly going 50 down a road.
I have lots of information I'd like to share. The women I learned this from charged me 149.00 for one hour of her time to teach me how to find my pet.
I adopted my dog from Tri county for 85.00 two years later he jumps from my jeep over an hour away from home. $2,054.00 later I get him back. I am lucky I had the money to spend plus the time off of work. Not many people have either.

OK.

tes218

Please check your PM.

Domani

Looking for our Corgi

Sherry, are you by any chance in the Elkton area? The last sighting of our little one was near Route 213 in Elkton. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated......thank you so much.