Need HELP for my son

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Hi.

Hello Everyone,
I was just wondering if there are any outdoor activities or groups for my 5yr old son? I want him to be able to learn how and be around the hunting, fishing, car, outdoor world and being a single mom who knows nothing about that stuff and is not from MD I need help!
Thank you to those who help!
We live in the St. Mary's area

The thing that every child needs is their own rightful biological father, and nothing can take the place of the father.

It is not true that any man can fill the sperm donors place because the biological connection is super strong, and the children always know it even when the custodial and society denies it.

Of course children need their biological mother too, as they need both of their God given parents or else they always grow up defective in various degrees.

:coffee:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The thing that every child needs is their own rightful biological father, and nothing can take the place of the father.

It is not true that any man can fill the sperm donors place because the biological connection is super strong, and the children always know it even when the custodial and society denies it.

Of course children need their biological mother too, as they need both of their God given parents or else they always grow up defective in various degrees.

Your son is pretty defective, isn't he.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Hi.

Your son is pretty defective, isn't he.

My son was damaged by growing up without his father, and I do take my own full blame for it.

I certainly did not know at the time that my absence would so much harm him.

In later years when he was over near 30 years old then I tried to make some defects right but that is a hard way to do parenting.

The original poster asked a question for advice and so she needed to be so told whether she rejects it or not.

At my turn and time then no one told me, and here I do speak from experience in that if she wants her son to be truly healthy then she needs to get him seriously connected with his Dad, ASAP.

sockgirl77

:bs:

sockgirl77

My son was damaged by growing up without his father, and I do take my own full blame for it.

In later years when he was over near 30 years old then I tried to make some defects right but that is a hard way to do parenting.

The original poster asked a question for advice and so she needed to be so told whether she rejects it or not.

At my turn and time then no one told me, and here I do speak from experience in that if she wants her son to be truly healthy then she needs to get him seriously connected with his Dad, ASAP.

You should go to Florida and get connected with your son. :yay:

PrepH4U

Of course children need their biological mother too, as they need both of their God given parents or else they always grow up defective in various degrees.:coffee:

So I guess your biological father wasn't around either? :whistle:
Please go tell all the military widows that their children will grow up defective.
Oh don't forget to tell all the other widows whos husband have passed.
What about the fathers that are in jail? :killingme
What about the fathers that have tried to beat their child to death are they insuring that their child will grow up normal? :shrug:

bcp

In My Opinion

This may well be the most honest post JPC has made. He admits he screwed up his son with his selfish actions, he admits that it was irreversible harm done, and he admits that he regrets acting like a worthless sperm donor.
There may be hope. I doubt it, but there may be.

bcp

In My Opinion
I would like to add to my previous post
a child is not going to grow up defective just because the father or the mother is not around. Plenty of well adjusted people out there raised by one parent.
The factors are how that one parent handles the task, and if the missing parent is obviously negligent in their responsibility.

In the case of the OP, I would suggest that she is doing very well by her son, and that the most likely outcome will be a well adjusted young adult that is ready to take on whatever responsibility he is tasked with.

donbarzini

My son was damaged by growing up without his father, :coffee:

If that were ANY other person in THE WORLD, I would agree. But in YOUR case............it was the best thing that happened in his miserable life. The only thing better that could have happened was if YOUR father had let ALL of you(instead of just the brain DNA) soak into the mattress

Mabus

Free Rent
Hello Everyone,
I was just wondering if there are any outdoor activites or groups for my 5yr old son? I want him to be able to learn how and be around the hunting, fishing, car, outdoor world and being a single mom who knows nothing about that stuff and is not from MD I need help!

PM sent (not what the rest of you are thinking :smack:)

It is tough enough being a single parent and even more so when you want to be involved in your child's activities but don't know where to start.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Hi.

Hello Everyone,
I was just wondering if there are any outdoor activities or groups for my 5yr old son? I want him to be able to learn how and be around the hunting, fishing, car, outdoor world and being a single mom who knows nothing about that stuff and is not from MD I need help!

I would also say that it is not true to equate things like hunting, fishing, sports, and such as the marks or traits for masculinity or manliness or becoming a real man because they are not.

Hunting, fishing and sports are violent activities which twist the person's perspective into the old cave man mentality.

In fact it is said about young Abe Lincoln that other people complained about him reading his books instead of working in the fields, and our world is a better place for him bucking the system. The Bill Gates of Microsoft as a child and young man he would read books and played with electronics.

So there are many examples where real men do not kill animals for sport nor compete with jocks in mindless sports.

Just a suggestion to consider in raising a young gentleman instead of raising a new barbarian.

:howdy:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I would also say that it is not true to equate things like hunting, fishing, sports, and such as the marks or traits for masculinity or manliness or becoming a real man because they are not.

Hunting, fishing and sports are violent activities which twist the person's perspective into the old cave man mentality.

In fact it is said about young Abe Lincoln that other people complained about him reading his books instead of working in the fields, and our world is a better place for him bucking the system. The Bill Gates of Microsoft as a child and young man he would read books and played with electronics.

So there are many examples where real men do not kill animals for sport nor compete with jocks in mindless sports.

Just a suggestion to consider in raising a young gentleman instead of raising a new barbarian.

:twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch:

So how in the hell did cave men and people survived in the past to the point that we are here today if they didn't hunt for food to eat?

Hunting and fishing are survival need. It's always good to teach kids how to hunt and fish for just in case emergencies happen. As for sports, I don't see anything wrong with playing sports. Sports teach a lot more than what you think.

sockgirl77

:nutbag:

PrepH4U

Oh I agree, you should teach them how to make license plates! :lol:

Mabus

Free Rent

Maybe you didn't get to experience the bond a father/son (or tomboy daughter in my case) has when they first pull up that line after watching the bobber disappear and see a squirmy bluegill on the other end. Some of us have and this young lady wants the same with her boy. I don't blame her a bit. She's looking for a little help to give her a memory of a lifetime. You've admitted to missing out on your son's lifetime milestones and note the significance of its impact. I'm not perfect, I've missed on a few of my own child's myself due to deployments. In a small way, I know where you're coming from, but instead of insisting on the father's involvement (maybe he has none) try focusing on the bond the mother is trying to develop. Just sayin......

donbarzini

In the words of Nicholas Cage as John Travolta to John Travolta as Nicholas Cage: "DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Hi.

Maybe you didn't get to experience the bond a father/son (or tomboy daughter in my case) has when they first pull up that line after watching the bobber disappear and see a squirmy bluegill on the other end. Some of us have and this young lady wants the same with her boy. I don't blame her a bit. She's looking for a little help to give her a memory of a lifetime. You've admitted to missing out on your son's lifetime milestones and note the significance of its impact. I'm not perfect, I've missed on a few of my own child's myself due to deployments. In a small way, I know where you're coming from, but instead of insisting on the father's involvement (maybe he has none) try focusing on the bond the mother is trying to develop. Just sayin......

The idea is to try to make our children better as in making improvements to send onward to future generations.

The sad truth that the great grand parents were savages and the grand parents did not know any better so now you gonna teach the barbarism onto the new kids is just not the way of making improvements.

Give them better kinds of memories, and in fact the memories is what shapes their lives, so to give up the violent and savage acts would start a blessed new beginning.

krb

Hello Everyone,
I was just wondering if there are any outdoor activites or groups for my 5yr old son? I want him to be able to learn how and be around the hunting, fishing, car, outdoor world and being a single mom who knows nothing about that stuff and is not from MD I need help!

Greenwell state park has TONS of stuff-both summer and the rest of the year. They have a good website as well--just google the park name..........