##### needed in coming year

thatguy

Either does yours, but that's what forums are for. If you don't like it don't read it!

Apparently it is all about $$ to you, so go on with your bad self.

How many FR, SCH, MR, etc dogs have you titled? 0? 'tis what I thought. Obviously you must be a real expert in sport dog training... Besides which, I never said sport training equates to a game of tug of war. I said you can put the dog in a similar mindset for the purpose of sport. IE, it becomes a game to the dog, because most sports do not press hard on defense. If you understood anything about drives, you'd get it. But you don't, because you don't know squat. Not my problem!

i dont know where you would get that its about money for me, i have never bred a dog for money or otherwise, and eventhough i have a very desireable mixed breed and could have probablt made a bunch of money by breeding her back to a poodle, i decided to get her fixed becasue thats what I WANTED TO DO.....

obviously you are mistaken if you think the only measure of good training is titles from field or other trials. most people who train hunting dogs know that even the best trained filed trial dog will break when faced with an exciting hunting situation, or with the boredom of a long fruitless hunt. they are two completely different things. While they have similar aspects, one is not a better measure than the other, they are different measures.