Neglected Dog - Need advise

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Why?

Why do we need to legislate common sense and decency; and where would it stop?

And who's to say how we are suppose to treat our pet, PETA?

We don't need more laws, we need people to stop trying to tell everyone how they should live and what they are suppose to do?

Next thing you know, people are going to be rallying for laws that allow them to come into someone elses house because they don't like how the parents are raising their own kids.

There already are laws to protect kids from abuse. It is unfortunate that we need to be precise about what constitutes abuse for critters. Relying on Common Sense is absurd. That assumes that we all think alike, and we do not.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
There already are laws to protect kids from abuse. It is unfortunate that we need to be precise about what constitutes abuse for critters. Relying on Common Sense is absurd. That assumes that we all think alike, and we do not.

There are already laws that state what is animal abuse, why do we need more just because a select few don't like the way an animal is treated.

Again, as Vria stated, we only have what the OP has stated, how do we know that its true.

Basically, the OP threw a grenade in here, Vria kicked it back at her and just about everyone else is fighting over who can jump on it.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I think this tread has gone a little overboard.

Does anybody else wana come over tomorrow and plow me?

Christy

b*tch rocket
I'll tell her to go over under the cover of the night, like a ninja.

She'd have to be crawling up into my bed if she wants to find them at that time. Although, she can feel free to toss food over the fence. Any and all food is appreciated by these chow hounds.

Loper

Animal Poor!
I see Vrai's point and the OP's point but consider,
This is one of my dogs from the last snow... If anyone saw her out in this (I don't have a dog house out in the backyard) For a snapshot in time, she would seriously look like she was being abused and subjected to terrible conditions outside. BUT guess what! She has a doggie door in and out! She kept going out by herself! She LOVES the snow and will lay out in it for hours before she comes back in. She is built for it and her fur is insulated and holds all the snow on top of her fur. Believe me when I say, trying to wet her for a bath is seriously a 4 hour job.

While my imho doesn't matter, I do think Vrai got a bit harsh on the OP but I understand her reasoning! I would freak the hell out if someone came into my yard to do ANYTHING!

I'm sure that wasn't the OP's observation though in what she saw with this pup. I think she had GREAT intentions but went about it the wrong way. CALL ANIMAL CONTROL!

Attachments

• _MG_6326sm.jpg
    _MG_6326sm.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 109
  • _MG_6325.jpg
    _MG_6325.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Keep rolling your eyes at me like that and I'll come for your dogs too. :coffee: Don't test me, I'll do it.

could you please come get mine.....

I will leave the door unlocked, alarm off.... and have collars and leashes sitting there for you.

Hell... i will even toss in a bag of dog food.

If anyone steals my dogs... I hope its you :love: