Neptune's is re-opening

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
morganj614 said:
Good luck in getting everything done and it'll be nice to come back there. I am looking forward to it.

:yeahthat: I spent quite a few hours then back when it was Town Creek Marina and always loved the atmosphere. Good luck with the re-opening! :cheers:

I was thrown out of that place because one of the locals wanted to pick a fight with me.... Hope it's changed since the last time I was in there. Good luck. :yay:

Jameo

What?!
Justanotherjoe said:
I was thrown out of that place because one of the locals wanted to pick a fight with me.... Hope it's changed since the last time I was in there. Good luck. :yay:

Wow! You must be really cool.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
C_Jo and I used to go to Neptunes to see a kick ass band called Laughing Colors. What ever happened to those guys? :dude:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
C_Jo and I used to go to Neptunes to see a kick ass band called Laughing Colors. What ever happened to those guys? :dude:

I think I saw them a long time ago.

bohman

K_Jo said:

I saw them at Neptunes once. They're still around - sort of. After 10 years or so of playing constantly, they finally retired. But not really. They claimed that they were going to retire after one final show at the Recher in Towson. But they recorded a DVD of that show, and how could you possibly release a DVD without a release party and another show at the Recher? The response to that show was so positive that they did a second release show at the Recher, and now a third one is in the works for sometime this month in Wilmington, DE. So they didn't really quit, they just aren't playing 3 times a week anymore.

Their singer is also continuing to do solo stuff, too. If you couldn't tell already I'm a big fan...

I hope this stuff with Neptunes comes through, it has the potential to be a nice place even though it wasn't that great in the past.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
RoseRed said:
I heard they are supposed to reopen tonight. Anyone know for sure?
I went by there last weekend and it looked far from being ready to open but it's always looked that way! :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Dutch6 said:
I went by there last weekend and it looked far from being ready to open but it's always looked that way! :lol:

That is true! I guess me a friend will do a drive by tonight and see. :yay:

Thanks Jameo :love: