Netflix - COOL!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You can now get a disk for your Wii that lets you stream Netflix movies on your TV!!

I love modern technology! :yahoo:

jrt_ms1995

You can now get a disk for your Wii that lets you stream Netflix movies on your TV!!

I love modern technology! :yahoo:

I've been using mine for a week or so now (pre-ordered); already watched both complete seasons of "Dead Like Me" and a few movies. No lags or delays in viewing, though I'm only using Wireless-G. Wish there were a better way of finding what I'm looking for with the Wii remote.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
We just got ours the other day for the Wii. My husband seems to like it. :)

I signed up this past weekend and my Wii disc is on it's way. I used my laptop with an HDMI cable to hook up to the livingroom tv and we watched 4 movies this weekend. For what I signed up for I get one movie at a time by mail I believe and that one is due to arrive tomorrow. I can very well see that in a few years dvd's will be obsolete and everything will just be a click away from a computer keyboard. I love that you can pause, rewind etc from downstreaming online.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know, when we first started Somd.com 14 years ago, I lost count of how many people insisted that the internet was a passing fad and there was no practical use for it.

:roflmao: