Neuter & Micro Chip

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by nomoney
my puppy can't be neutered right now because he's a one nut wonder :bawl:

:shrug: Can't the vet just pull out the other nut?

I had a Jack Russell named Woody about 5 years ago, he only had 1 nut and he had buck teeth. He was pretty cool. :cheers: But Murdock (my choc. lab) didn't seem to care much for him.

K

Kizzy

:killingme My oldest named him "Woody" from Toy Story. We just called him "one ball." :lol: "Semi" would have been good too. :cheers:

We ended up giving him away. Murdock almost ripped his head off. :bawl: He was just a pup, always wanting to play, and nobody wanted a lab with bald patches, and a bad leg. He was around 10 years before him anyway and wasn't in the mood for a high strug Jack Russell.

sinwagon

I took my dog when she first needed all her shots to three notch veterinary. They had some kind of "wellness" plan where all her shots, and microchipping were including and it was like $279.00 and I believe to get her spayed was pretty inexpensive.

I have a high strung Jack Russell...and although I love her, and would not trade her for anything, if I had known then, what I know now...things would have been different!

Watch the pennysaver. The Humane Society or SPCA or whatever it is off Post Office Rd. in Waldorf had a clinic. We got our cat vaccinated, snipped and chipped for about $50.00 or $75.00 I think it was back in the fall.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
sinwagon said:
I have a high strung Jack Russell...and although I love her, and would not trade her for anything, if I had known then, what I know now...things would have been different!

So what's that mean? You'd have not gotten that breed?

sdm

In answer to your question ---

Rabies Clinic! The Humane Society of Charles County will hold its next rabies clinic on Sunday, April 3rd, from 1-3pm at the Humane Society at 71 Industrial Park Drive, St. Charles, Waldorf. Rabies vaccines will be $7, distemper vaccines $12, micro-chipping $15. All dogs must be on leashes and cat and ferrets in carriers. Cus at (301) 645-8181 after 11am (after 1pm on Thursdays) for more information. You can find directions at http://www.humanesocietycc.org/directions.htm .

darcysdvm

Just keep in mind, you get what you pay for- good veterinary care and preventative medicine will hopefully minimize more expensive sick visits later on.