New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

Not a new business, but moving. Sears in Wildewood is moving to where the oriental restaurant was in the corner of the same plaza. World Gym is taking over Sears, adding to their footprint.

tipsymcgee

Grapevine says the new building being put up beside Dunkin Donuts in L'Town/Old Bell Motor Co. will have two restaurants, Jessica's Kitchen (Asian Fusion), and I'm not sure if I heard Urban or Suburban BBQ, but a BBQ nonetheless, and will also hold a State Farm agent in there.

SamSpade

Grapevine says the new building being put up beside Dunkin Donuts in L'Town/Old Bell Motor Co. will have two restaurants, Jessica's Kitchen (Asian Fusion), and I'm not sure if I heard Urban or Suburban BBQ, but a BBQ nonetheless, and will also hold a State Farm agent in there.

It had all the look of a short shopping strip.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R

I had heard about the BBQ place but not the others.

Urban BBQ... it's a chain. I've looked them up online and it seems like it would be a great addition to downtown. :clap:

steppinthrax

So what's going on around the CVS at Dunkirk, looks like they broke ground there a few years back but stopped construction. It's been like that for around a year or so.