New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

SamSpade

I have everything I could find of Lovecraft's work. August Derleth was very thorough in preserving and curating the stories.
We read "Dunwich Horror" and "The Color Out Of Space" in 8th grade English class.

He and Howard did indeed correspond, also have everything Howard wrote. This includes an anthology edited by David Drake entitled "Cthulhu The Mythos and Other Horrors."
Always thought the El Borak stories would make a great replacement for the void left by no Indiana Jones movies.
Conan, on the other hand, has never been done right - and I don't think it will.

They tried to do Solomon Kane - again, badly.

red_explorer

More alcohol! Didn’t realize the Mexican joint closed. How did that happen?!

It sure wasn't open long... Not long enough for us to get there.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I would really like another option in Leonardtown. Hopefully they compete with Food Lion pricewise, unlike McKay's. Although, a little more money for better cuts of meat can be appreciated at times.

Reactions: rio

OldHillcrestGuy

So do we know that the McKay’s will all become Shoppers?
That's what I heard again yesterday, the old McKays in Charlotte Hall will be a Shoppers. For the past couple of weeks they have been doing a lot of work around the place, painted the facing of the building, the metal was all faded. Been sealing cracks in the parking lot and trimmed all the Bradford Pear trees back. Not known if the whole shopping center has been bought up by someone. Across the street and down Potomac Way, (Better Get Macco) a Macco auto painting place will be coming. Its not in the building that's being built with the 3 garage bays but is on the other side of First Choice. Once the massive building that's being built beside Southern Tire is finished they, the folks that are building it will be moving from across the street and vacating their current location and that's where Macco is going.